Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Really annoying injuries..

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
example A. I've been play to much pro evo. My thumb is now bruised. Really annoying.

example B. Cutting my finger nails and caught the the skin to the side of the nail. Quite annoying.

Please feel free to list your own!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Well I'm glad you saw the POINTLESS TITLE of the thread but still opened it to MOAN about the POINTLESSNESS of the said thread.

:tosser:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Burns on hand after monitor caught fire after punching it due to pointless threads...

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Oh, and stubbing your big toe on a table leg before you have a chance to cut the nail down a bit.

Additional: toe nail that is.

Last edited:

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Biscuit said:
Well I'm glad you saw the POINTLESS TITLE of the thread but still opened it to MOAN about the POINTLESSNESS of the said thread.

:tosser:

Thanks mate. But, maybe I wasn't talking about THIS thread, eh??

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Uncle Buck said:
So is calling people a wanker for criticising another of your efforts to keep up with Kev the Ape in the race to be the king of crap threads.

If you think people are wankers come and say it to their faces, rather than hiding, once again behind your keyboard.

I can't see anyone calling anyone else a wanker here? ???

daveyboybhafc2

Dec 5, 2003
Bath
Biscuit said:
example A. I've been play to much pro evo. My thumb is now bruised. Really annoying.

example B. Cutting my finger nails and caught the the skin to the side of the nail. Quite annoying.

Please feel free to list your own!

I had the same problem with the thumb. I find that if you put tape over your thumb you can continue playng for hours!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here