Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Realistic new song?

British Grenadier

I hate P*rtsm**th
Jan 15, 2012
Hanover
Well it could be an improvement on the song, that some of the North Stand already sing to that tune, which has the words:

We are the North Stand Brighton Boys
A la la la la la la
We are the North Stand Brighton Boys
A la la la la la la

(Note that I haven't sung this and I never will as I think it sucks big time).

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
The problem with the new suggestions is not the suggestions its self but its the fact no one trys to attempt to get them going. makes me wonder how brighton aces and GOSBTS ever got started in the day.

i think the key is to have a fairly sized group and be persistent, not having a dig but i thought this is what the NSK promised, although there are a lot of people who dont like the ''palace/st pauli/north stand/ blah blah blah song the NSK did a good job of getting it started. of course all fans can do the same but i hope the NSK look at one of these suggestions and go for it like they did the other song.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
The problem with the new suggestions is not the suggestions its self but its the fact no one trys to attempt to get them going. makes me wonder how brighton aces and GOSBTS ever got started in the day.

i think the key is to have a fairly sized group and be persistent, not having a dig but i thought this is what the NSK promised, although there are a lot of people who dont like the ''palace/st pauli/north stand/ blah blah blah song the NSK did a good job of getting it started. of course all fans can do the same but i hope the NSK look at one of these suggestions and go for it like they did the other song.

PMSL

I'm sure they're down the printers now getting some more song sheets printed

JoeBHAFC

Jun 12, 2011
South West London
Realistic new song?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSPiQqD9ApQ

catchy tune, easy to sing and just change the words from glasgow rangers champions to brighton and hove albion?

at the moment it is 'glas-gow ran-gers champ-i-ons'
perfect syllables for 'brigh-ton and-hove alb-i-on'

was tried on the blues away coach to posh on saturday and sounded fantastic..

thoughts?

Great song lets get it going at the amex!

British Grenadier

I hate P*rtsm**th
Jan 15, 2012
Hanover

Not true, at the Ipswich game I started a song (well more of a chant) about Abdul Razak that nearly took off - if he plays like he did in that game, it'll catch on.

And as for your GOSBTS comment :facepalm: :ohmy: please learn a little about your club's history, read this to start with: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sussex_by_the_Sea

I agree though, not all the fans in the North stand sing together, there are two different areas, that often start different songs at the same time - I guess next season, people will move to different seats, which might make a difference, timing wise, to the songs that we sing. We do need more songs though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here