Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Real Madrid Vs Athletic Bilbao

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
brightonfan_86 said:
Woodgate is rested for the league game on the weekend.

Flying out for this game Sunday morning. Anybody know where in Madrid you can get the tickets is at the stadium or do they have ticket kiosks like the theatres in Leicester Square, in Madrid centre somewhere

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thought Woodgate was crocked (again).

lancs seagull

Sep 26, 2003
Lancashire by the Sea
Re: Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletic Bilbao

BensGrandad said:
Flying out for this game Sunday morning. Anybody know where in Madrid you can get the tickets is at the stadium or do they have ticket kiosks like the theatres in Leicester Square, in Madrid centre somewhere

went to the Bernabeu the other year. we bought tickets on the day of the game at the ground. there is a metro station right outside and the metro system is top notch.

best ground i've ever been to (even better than withdean) so have a good time mate

:wave:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Easily the best ground Ive been to as well, its just class. The atmosphere was decent when I went as well v Seville but dont let that let the people that have never been tell you its like a morgue!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Re: Re: Re: Real Madrid Vs Athletic Bilbao

lancs seagull said:
went to the Bernabeu the other year. we bought tickets on the day of the game at the ground. there is a metro station right outside and the metro system is top notch.

best ground i've ever been to (even better than withdean) so have a good time mate

:wave:

Thanksa lot for the advice they are playing Sevilla so should be good with Kanute plus real Madrid.

Wonder if they have anyone to help out like a midfielder, left back and goalscorer.

Carlos Zidane and Raul do

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here