Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Real Madrid v Brighton?

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
further to my other thread A picture paints a thousand words

I said at the time that it was a bit embarrassing but whilst i'd recognise Glen Murray, Calderon, Bennett, Lua Lua, AE-A etc etc in a flash, I hardly recognised any of the Real Madrid team a side from Casillas, Kaka (lovely bloke, really happy smiley guy persona), Alonso and grumpy Ronaldo. I genuienly don't know who these guys are - can NSC help me? Before anyone has a go, my superstars play in blue and white and that's all I really care about. This champions league stuff can be overated.

Picture no.1... who1.jpg

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
who3.jpgPicture no.2, the little fella had a blinder that night against Valencia. Was quite impressed.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Picture no.3...

who2.jpg

niknokseagull

Give us a biscuit
Oct 8, 2003
London
If you're talking about the wee fella holding the phone, pretty sure that's young Sergio Canales. Joined Real from Racing Santander last year and was held up as the new young prodigy of Spanish football. Hasn't played much 1st team this season but is still very young and def one to watch.

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
2nd pic is ezequiel garay and sergio canales, a cb and cm respectively, dont play that much in the 1st team, but the yare still qualla.

not sure about hte other 2, think the 3rd might be their reserve keeper adan or their other cb raul albiol?, but really have no idea who pic no. 1 is... where did you meet them?

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Hi all, and thanks. They were all staying at the hotel I was in Valencia. Whilst we were losing 2-1 at home to Soton, I was watching an amazing Valencia 3-6 Real Madrid in La Liga! Won't forget that one in a hurry. Just rocked up and got tickets on the day - didn't even know the match was on until bumped into Jose and co when ordering a coffee in the hotel lounge area. Was the only person in there apart from the players, management and a couple of waiters. Almost surreal experience!!

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Results just in from the Salvador Dali Football League:

Real Madrid - 1 : Surreal Madrid - Fish

Hi all, and thanks. They were all staying at the hotel I was in Valencia. Whilst we were losing 2-1 at home to Soton, I was watching an amazing Valencia 3-6 Real Madrid in La Liga! Won't forget that one in a hurry. Just rocked up and got tickets on the day - didn't even know the match was on until bumped into Jose and co when ordering a coffee in the hotel lounge area. Was the only person in there apart from the players, management and a couple of waiters. Almost surreal experience!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here