• Real Madrid

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 41 77.4%

• Total voters

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
I hate Madrid more than any other team, so it would have to be Barcelona on this poll although I have no feelings for them either way.

Depor.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Madrid. More than a club? My arse.
They are! They're also a waste of tax payers money.

You know - get into debt, make sure local government buys your training ground for 12 times its market value in an effort to bail you out. That sort of thing.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
They are! They're also a waste of tax payers money.

You know - get into debt, make sure local government buys your training ground for 12 times its market value in an effort to bail you out. That sort of thing.

Good shout, I'd forgotten about that.

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Athletic Bilbao - the only team apart from Real and Barca never to have dropped out of the top flight.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Has anyone ever been to the Bernabeu? I'd be interested to know how that compares.

I toured the Nou Camp in 2006 and the Bernabeu at the weekend. Both are very impressive grounds, but if I had to choose which was best from a visiting point of view I would probably go for the Bernabeu. There is a lot more to see in the museum at the Bernabeu.

I toured the Nou Camp in 2006 and the Bernabeu at the weekend. Both are very impressive grounds, but if I had to choose which was best from a visiting point of view I would probably go for the Bernabeu. There is a lot more to see in the museum at the Bernabeu.

Why would you wanna go see all the trophies Franco helped gift to madrid?

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
Out of these two: Madrid. I like their white kit and Beckham was superb for them. The Franco stuff is a long time ago and I think Barcelona and Catalunya have moved on from there. It's now an absolutely awesome modern city that is more successful than any other city in Spain. So it's a bit patronising to harp on back to that old crap.

Favourite Spanish team? Betis or Espanyol.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here