Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading's last home crowd...

Royal

Oct 4, 2003
Swallowfield
Trigger said:
_39618639_rangers_fan_300_245.jpg

Surely its still not sour grapes.....sir steve guide us to the
prem.....you are doing a dam good job so far......

going up........:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Fair play for Steve Coppell, he's doing a great job for Reading. They are a club on the up. However, I feel once we get our stadium, we have a much greater catchment area, more distinguished history and extremely passionate fans & chairman - we will return to greatness and make Reading look like a sterile millionaires plaything (no in fact it looks like that already)!

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Have Reading ever actually WON anything.

We have recently won Div3 and 2 titles and in our long history have won other league titles, been FA Cup finalists, won the Charity Shield in 1910 (yes, we have a long history Reading).

I cannot recall Reading actually winning anything?

Royal

Oct 4, 2003
Swallowfield
GUNTER said:
Have Reading ever actually WON anything.

We have recently won Div3 and 2 titles and in our long history have won other league titles, been FA Cup finalists, won the Charity Shield in 1910 (yes, we have a long history Reading).

I cannot recall Reading actually winning anything?

Oh that one again.......People are not interested in the past its now that counts:nono:

Royal

Oct 4, 2003
Swallowfield
BUTTERBALL said:
Fair play for Steve Coppell, he's doing a great job for Reading. They are a club on the up. However, I feel once we get our stadium, we have a much greater catchment area, more distinguished history and extremely passionate fans & chairman - we will return to greatness and make Reading look like a sterile millionaires plaything (no in fact it looks like that already)!

I shall wait with anticipation:angel: :angel:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here