Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
If we decided to go to the footie tomorrow - is it definite that we could pay on the gate? And would we have to go in the home end?

Any advice appreciated xxxxx

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
not got a ticket myself but will be going , hopefully in the away end via potg if not somewhere in the home end , cant see them turning away away fans without tickets tbh , seeing as they have a potg system for home fans

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
You might not like it, not sure they provide many playstations!!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Tickets were returned by the club (already 2,400+ sold) and it will be POTG as quite a few Albion fans haven't bought tickets but will be turning up.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
I spoke to Reading and they said it would be POTG, just a bit worried as theres nothing online or seagulls.co.uk???

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Save your money otherwise you will have to endure Paynter running around aimlessly, January is a long hard moth financially you'll thank me for it when the fulltime score comes through as Reading 2 Albion 0.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Save your money otherwise you will have to endure Paynter running around aimlessly, January is a long hard moth financially you'll thank me for it when the fulltime score comes through as Reading 2 Albion 0.

Surely Paynter won't start tomorrow?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

With fans like you who needs enemies.

Just as well you were not around when we played at Anfield in 1983.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here