Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading will get their man

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Coppell is in Stockport Monday for a managers fitness test, he'll have to have long arms to sign his contract...

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Where did you hear a whisper about this - first I have seen about a possible move to Reading!

Royal

Oct 4, 2003
Swallowfield
The Cat in the Hat said:
Don't think so, unless Mad is meeting him in Stockport

From a source at the mad stad tells me it has all ready been done & dusted it will be announced monday evening

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Look if he goes to you thats his mistake as he needs a miracle to get you in the premiership and we will be playing you again next season.:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I know he will probably go, but it will be a big mistake - look at Horton who left for a big club - no Vale will keep going all season. Taylor, in the third division, great leap forward!, Micky Adams will be playing us again next season.

All in all for a team that is waiting for out new grouns before we can go anywhere, things are OK! If Sc has the sense to stay he will be better off

Royal

Oct 4, 2003
Swallowfield
fleet said:
I know he will probably go, but it will be a big mistake - look at Horton who left for a big club - no Vale will keep going all season. Taylor, in the third division, great leap forward!, Micky Adams will be playing us again next season.

All in all for a team that is waiting for out new grouns before we can go anywhere, things are OK! If Sc has the sense to stay he will be better off

Coppell is a good manager but the majority of reading want
Brian Robson

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here