Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading Tickets Arrived

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
cant be arsed to check for another thread!

A weekend of lap dancing in bournemouth and a footy match thrown in too.....BRING...IT...ON! :clap2:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
CrabtreeBHA said:
cant be arsed to check for another thread!

A weekend of lap dancing in bournemouth and a footy match thrown in too.....BRING...IT...ON! :clap2:
Come on crabs there is nothing good in lap dancing as you can't have them mmmmm.???
Lets hope you get the real thing later in the night:lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Who else is going?

Bit out of the loop at the moment, but I have applied for tickets so hopefully will be there. Any idea how many are going up to say hi to Coppell and Madejski?

Will the Marvellous Scenes banner be there too? I feel that should be our motto for the forthcoming season.

I can't wait for the season to start now, It's torture working in Kent during the week and not hearing any Albion news unless people text me. Only 8 more weeks to go...in the meantime, bring on the weekends, and Saturdays spent usefully once more.

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
I'll be there. Funny, it only seems like a couple of weeks ago that we were all making our way to the play-off final. How time flies.
Can't wait for the new season now though.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
edna krabappel said:

Any idea how many are going up to say hi to Coppell and Madejski?

3,000 latest according to another thread, thats bound to go up and I reckon 3,500 at least

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
3,500, not bad, that brings back memories of Southend away, 2000-2001 season. Great trip, until we got to Southend that is....

Fingers crossed I get tickets, then I'll just want a nice new shirt to go with them. It's going to be sunny and warm next weekend, I can feel it already.

:cool:

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
Looking forward to seeing all the new shirts in the stand next week but on the pitch are we going to be wearing the yellow or the new rumoured red one?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Uncle Buck said:
In retrospect the weirdest thing about that trip was that David Lee scored for them.

:ohmy:

...and even looked *reasonably* competent, I seem to recall.

Though I'd have looked reasonably competent the way the Albion played that afternoon. All our optimism shattered within 45 minutes! Lucky we picked it up by the middle of September, and the rest, as they say, is history.

At least we have a nicer stadium to relax in this time, Roots Hall is undoubtedly one of my least favourite grounds ever.

What's the consensus on our reception for Coppell? Sorry, probably been done plenty of times already, but this is my first time on NSC this week and I can't be arsed to plough through the previous 500 threads to find out if I should be booing, applauding warmly or displaying total apathy to the man!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
edna krabappel said:
What's the consensus on our reception for Coppell? Sorry, probably been done plenty of times already, but this is my first time on NSC this week and I can't be arsed to plough through the previous 500 threads to find out if I should be booing, applauding warmly or displaying total apathy to the man!

I'm in two minds so will concentrate on applauding the players, if SC happens to wander by I may rise a small smile and say "he almost got us to safety" but then again I may forwn at him for being palarse scum....depends how the hangover is :)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hmmm, me too. Nearly saved us, and was doing alright last season, but this is football after all, therefore I feel that a fair amount of humorous abuse is justified. Along with a particularly warm welcome for Mark McGhee (lets face it, he ain't gonna get that from still-bitter Reading fans is he, so we're going to have to drown them out. Should be a piece of cake as usual).

Original songs in Coppell's honour should be the order of the day IMHO. What about something to reflect his leaving to go on to better things, only to find himself at the same level as us again?

"Oh, Stevie Coppell
He took Madejski's money and he won f**k all"

(to the tune of the much loved Oh Teddy Teddy Sheringham song)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Found mine on the mat when I arrived home from work.

:clap2:

Edna I like that chant

It will go well with the normal P A L A C E

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Pleasantly suprised to find my ticket on the mat when I got in. I'll be missing go-karting for my best mates stag do, but thats his brothers fault for organising after I'd already applied for a ticket!!!

SSSEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGUUUUUUULLLLLLLSSSSSSS!!!

:lolol: :clap2: :clap2: :lolol: :clap2: :lolol:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
We are going. Just posted on ANOTHER thread about Reading tickets! :rolleyes:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
7 days 2 hours & 42 mins

Bring it on