Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading sign Kapsars Gorkss

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
BBC Sport - Reading sign Kapsars Gorkss from Queens Park Rangers

Really good signing for them. Ever present CB for QPR last season and very highly rated by them. 29 years old so still a bit in the locker. Apparently they pipped Southampton to his signature. The fee is undisclosed but rumoured to be around £900,000. (He also wears an Alice band so it's a shame we didn't make a bid :lolol: )

Wouldn't mind seeing us in the market for a CB although I think £900k is a hell of a lot! Would rather we took a chance on someone doing the business in League One ala Greer. When's Branco signing? Has he got his passport in order yet?

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
One for those that like to snag the occasional decent priced goalscorer bet. Big set piece threat.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
BBC Sport - Reading sign Kapsars Gorkss from Queens Park Rangers

Really good signing for them. Ever present CB for QPR last season and very highly rated by them. 29 years old so still a bit in the locker. Apparently they pipped Southampton to his signature. The fee is undisclosed but rumoured to be around £900,000. (He also wears an Alice band so it's a shame we didn't make a bid :lolol: )

Wouldn't mind seeing us in the market for a CB although I think £900k is a hell of a lot! Would rather we took a chance on someone doing the business in League One ala Greer. When's Branco signing? Has he got his passport in order yet?

Being kept out the QPR team by some bog standard centre backs at the moment though

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
They seem to think he's a very good Championship CB but somewhat lacking in pace.

I don't really know him at all to be honest. I am just going on what some Southampton supporting mates are saying and that they are pleased he's gone else. Maybe sour grapes that they didn't get him though

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
We pulled out of the deal to go after other targets. One was fontaine from Bristol, but he failed his medical. Wouldn't have minded Gorkss, but he has no pace at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here