SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Anyone got any tickets yet?

I'm still bloody trying, and having no luck whatsoever:censored:

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Whats the linuep? The official site is down by the looks of it! If Nine Inch Nails are playing I will be slightly annoyed as I've already forked out over 200 notes to go see them at Oxegen in Ireland after hearing that they weren't gonna play at Reading...

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
We had a reading festival when I was at secondry school, I bloody hated it.

I really dislike books.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Thank you so much to the person who sent me the link that worked by PM. I will thank you personally in due course. I love you.

Yes, £175 is a lot of money compared to the Euro festivals and Glastonwick, but when I think about how much money I would be prepared to spend individually to see The Prodigy, Maximo Park, Radiohead, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Bloc Party, Ian Brown and Florence and the Machine it actually seems pretty good value.

PS We should have a goons meet-up on the train/out there :)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
£175 for a weekend ticket?! f*** me thats alot...still good value as if you see all those bands seperatley you'd pay shitloads more!

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Thank you so much to the person who sent me the link that worked by PM. I will thank you personally in due course. I love you.

Yes, £175 is a lot of money compared to the Euro festivals and Glastonwick, but when I think about how much money I would be prepared to spend individually to see The Prodigy, Maximo Park, Radiohead, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Bloc Party, Ian Brown and Florence and the Machine it actually seems pretty good value.

PS We should have a goons meet-up on the train/out there :)

Yes we should..:drink:

You go last year? Last year was my first year of going, was great!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here