Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading Fans

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
eastlondonseagull said:
The starjumps did make them look like utter c*nts though. My Reading supporting mate (yeah, I know, can't believe it myself) said he was embarrassed to be in the middle of that. Though he did add in their defence that they only started doing it after copying Plymouth fans last week.

:shootself
You mean when they did this?

592ko.jpg

:rolleyes:

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Reading Fans

RoyalAli said:
Join Artois in the dunces corner, and learn to stop being so ignorant about types of supporters. Brighton will have fans that watch Premiership teams as well.

:dunce:

Um.....What?

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
The Laughing Bluebird said:
Football fans having fun? God forbid.....
Its not the fun that is annoying its the fact taht they can only copy other people and what they see on TV instead of coming up with something witty or original of their own.

I think a lot of people have missed the point of this thread. After the match on Tuesday, Artois and myself were in agreement over the point of the "easy, easy" chants. That's the point of this thread - any supporters who do this make themselves looks like a bunch of COCKJOCKEYS.

EVERY other chant is fine - just not this one. Get a life!

The other person who was with us after the match thought we were bitter, but he's a rapist, so there we go :drink:

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
The 'Easy! Easy!' chants are designed to wind opposing fans up (obviously). And it appears that our friends from Reading did a great job.

:thumbsup:

The 'Easy! Easy!' chants are designed to wind opposing fans up (obviously). And it appears that our friends from Reading did a great job.

:thumbsup:
Yeah, they're designed to wind opposition fans up in the sense of "easy", like, it's easy playing you - you're easy opposition etc etc.

I don't quite think they realise how retarded they actually look doing it :nono:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Mr C said:
I don't quite think they realise how retarded they actually look doing it

And I'm not sure you realise how BITTER you look WHINGING about it.

It's only a bit of fun!

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Real football fans don't watch soccer AM because they are on a train/in a pub in whichever northern town their team is playing.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
the full harris said:
Real football fans don't watch soccer AM because they are on a train/in a pub in whichever northern town their team is playing.

Are real football fans allowed to watch Soccer AM when their sides are playing at home?

And what if their teams have already played on Friday night or are due to play on Sunday? Are real fans allowed to watch Soccer AM under those circumstances?

LDH

Sep 22, 2004
I don't give a shit what they sung or what they looked like doing it. The fact they can't come close to selling 700 tickets for the first away game of the season against a failry close team says it all really.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I thought it looked quite effective actually...although I wouldn't agree with LB out of principal.

I wonder if LB and LI are one and the same person?

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Are real football fans allowed to watch Soccer AM when their sides are playing at home?

And what if their teams have already played on Friday night or are due to play on Sunday? Are real fans allowed to watch Soccer AM under those circumstances?

Must admit that was exactly what I was thinking! Stupid post really and TBH I actually know people that dont miss a game all season and record Soccer AM to watch later when they get home. Sorry TFH.

Mr C said:
I think a lot of people have missed the point of this thread. After the match on Tuesday, Artois and myself were in agreement over the point of the "easy, easy" chants. That's the point of this thread - any supporters who do this make themselves looks like a bunch of COCKJOCKEYS.

I bet you if (big if!) we beat a team 3 or 4-nil this season we'll all be doing it. We're always singing worst support we've ever seen or there's no one there and generally taking the piss at away games. We probably all looked stupid doing that mock Mexican wave at Nottingham Forest 3 seasons ago but it was a laugh!

I'm pissed off we lost but I honestly couldn't give a f*** about what Reading's fans did (I'd be more embarassed if I were one of them about the fact they couldn't sell out that tiny 750 capacity stand), Reading's average crowds or Reading in general!

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
to be honest, i don't blame reading for not selling out their allocation. once you've been to withdean once - and the temptation of visiting a new ground has gone - there'd be little to entice me back there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here