Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading Fans At Next NSC meet-up

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
He's not a Bradford fan apparently, he's a Bradford CITY fan.

G

We are all brothers and sisters in the great footballing family.

Albiet that one of our current brothers is the type who would nick money from our Mum's purse, spend it on cheap drink and then wee up against the school gym.

Still football blood is thicker than water, and verbal rivalry with the oppositon is better than the physical alternative which some clowns seem to prefer!

SM BHAFC

Jul 10, 2003
North Laine
f***ing hell why don't you all suck each others cocks and get it over with.

Me i suppose i am old school i hate Palace and if an opposing fan gives me any grief then they are fair game don't go looking for trouble but not bothered if it comes to me. All this we are all one big happy footballing family bollox. Only time i have time for opposing fans is at England games and then never Palace or Arsenal.

I could not give a shite about Reading but i certainly don't want to go out of my way to be nice to a Reading fan so Wilts and the rest you can piss off.

Fortunetly i would not be seen dead meeting up at the NSC bum love in or whatever it is and i am sure i would not be too welcome so everybody is happy.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Brovian said:
He's not a Bradford fan apparently, he's a Bradford CITY fan.

The nearest club to where we used to live in Liversedge, so he supported his local club

Sorry sheffifbart - scum eh??
wink.gif

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Wilts said:
Will definitely be at the Bournemouth game next weekend.

Aren't Reading playing that weekend? Very strange that you'll be attending an Albion match, unless the lads here have done a job of gradually winning you over like Brighton Rock!

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
perth seagull said:
Aren't Reading playing that weekend? Very strange that you'll be attending an Albion match, unless the lads here have done a job of gradually winning you over like Brighton Rock!

We are, but I don't get a pay cheque until Oct 31st so I can't make the trip up to Reading (no car) on the train as its above my budget. So I'll be at home in Bournemouth so plenty of opportunity to meet up again (if the BHA vs BMuff game is too pricey to go as well).

Already paid for the Reading game in my season ticket too, t'is the more annoying thing.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Ha how over the top was this thread,but seems to have smoothed out and its a case of don't mix buisness with pleasure.

If one of you ladys would give wilts a rare sucking he may turn up:lolol: .

Wilts is one of the lads and a great bloke although i don't like that little shite ali:angry:

Don't think bluebird will be there sadly as he is great bloke and so laid back its unreal although maybe he had some fun the night before in kemp town ha ha ha.

Lots of us ended up in kemp town that night strangley enough grrrrrrr.
If you do go wilts have to have a few beers on the pier in the day time again.:clap: :lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
El Presidente said:
Danny you are an embarrasment to yourself and NSC, get over it. If Dowie comes to the Albion, would you take it on the chin from Oldham fans?

This is a free country and Coppell is entitled to work wherever he chooses

Yes it is a free country and it's a country where it's called freedom of speach. Because 99% of NSC like wilts etc doesn't mean we all have to as well.

We all have different opinions. Do we all have to agree with one another ? I dont like reading and find the reading fans totall arse wipes. Just giveing my opinion and no doubt you'll say your opinion doesn't count :D

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
RoyalAli said:
Hob Nob.
Biscuit.
Which is your North Stand anyway?
The one without the roof, the one without the roof, or the little on with about 7 rows?
Or the one you haven't put up yet?:jester:

Like the saying goes....He who laughs last laughs the loudest and it wont be you.

Gouranga :smokin:

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
RoyalAli said:
Banter.
Not malicious.
You take the piss because we rarely sell out the Madstad, we take the piss because you are stuck in division 2 at the withdean

I honestly hope you get Falmer, I forwarded that email to John Prescott, and I wouldn't have done it if I didn't care.
not that any of you lot would care...

:rolleyes:

We do care and If you introduce youself then I'll buy you a coke :lolol:

I dont like anything to do with Reading but if you showed your face then I would say Hi and buy you a drink.

Regards.

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
RoyalAli said:
cheers.
Its nice to know that people on here do have morals :lolol:

I know Yorkie, Locky, BrightonBoy and a lot of the fans who post on the official site as well as here.
So I have met up with them a few times, football and non-football, and they're a great bunch!:clap:

Everyone one who posts on here do have morals well saying that 99% of us do anyway.

Everyone is just really pissed of with Reading now and you cant blame us. Like I've said I'll buy do a drink if you show yourself.

Would say all the best but you know what I would want to say >?

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
RoyalAli said:
I think you have every right to be pissed off at Mr Mad and the backroom staff, but a lot of people on here have taken it out on the Reading fans.
And being called all sorts of things including variuos swear words is rather unpleasant.

A lot was made of Steve Sidwell, and the links with Cullip, Rougier and Junior lewis, not to mention the Stoke game last year.
A lot has been blown out of proportion, and if we look at it, our clubs are not that different in terms of size or stature, and when you have the means to go in for players needed, I think you will.

So good luck to you in getting back into the first, but after that, then I can't wish you any luck!

When we have the means we would do everything above board, I'm not saying you haven't because you have. Just dont even concider coming back for cullip, knight or Mayo, Because We'll declare war on you.

You wouldn't like parshit coming for your best players would you ? so I really hope Reading show some respect towards us as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here