Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading debates the etiquette of anti-gay chanting

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Heh Ive got em hopping in 2 forums!

i'll leash em up behind you hand blistered huskies when I have a heavy load on my sled.

Last edited:

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Gully said:

Our best response has always been to bounce the insult back on whoever is singining it, perhaps we should try harder to come up with some witty responses to the usual guff.

1-0 to the Batty Boys, sung at Swindon, was a classic. That, and the fact that we had robbed them, had me laughing all the way back to my car:lolol: :lolol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Isee there a a few over there...........

In total there are 42 users online :: 17 Registered, 7 Hidden and 18 Guests [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ]
Most users ever online was 106 on Mon May 10, 2004 12:01 pm
Registered Users: bloops, Blue Hooped Moose, Croydon Royal, Darlo Royal, Dr Hfuhruhurr, igoe agogo, kitsons pubes, Lord Bracknell, Lucky Libran, Lukewarm Lager, MartinRdg, Platypuss, Space Cadet Harper, Spud, The Silk, The whole year inn, Very near...far away

:lolol:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
West Hoathly Seagull said:
1-0 to the Batty Boys, sung at Swindon, was a classic. That, and the fact that we had robbed them, had me laughing all the way back to my car:lolol: :lolol:

That's the thing, these Worzels who support these ever-mediocre teams - Reading, Swindon, Bristol City - think that throwing around the homophobic stuff is simply the most hurtful insult in the world.

An ability to laugh at it seems to baffle them entirely. It's really the only thing to do. Limp wrists and feather boas at the ready!

looney said:
Isee there a a few over there...........

In total there are 42 users online :: 17 Registered, 7 Hidden and 18 Guests [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ]
Most users ever online was 106 on Mon May 10, 2004 12:01 pm
Registered Users: bloops, Blue Hooped Moose, Croydon Royal, Darlo Royal, Dr Hfuhruhurr, igoe agogo, kitsons pubes, Lord Bracknell, Lucky Libran, Lukewarm Lager, MartinRdg, Platypuss, Space Cadet Harper, Spud, The Silk, The whole year inn, Very near...far away

:lolol:
Oi! People will talk. My friend knows I'm here.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Platypuss

Oct 2, 2003
looney said:
Heh Ive got em hopping in 2 forums!

i'll leash em up behind you hand blistered huskies when I have a heavy load on my sled.

Don't flatter yourself, dearie.

East Sussex schools must be in an appalling state if you're the standard they are churning out.

"Attention shoppers, we have a lost child running around in aisle HNA. Would a responsible adult please come and collect him as he looks like he needs his mummy. Thank you."

Last edited:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
One nil to the battty/nancy boys should be an essential chant everytime we are winning. It totally takes the wind out of the opposition.

We should also come up with some song to the tune of YMCA!

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Few points:

Sussex is far more inbred than our fair Thames Valley on the outskirts of London. You have places like Crawley FFS! Wurzels exist in the westcountry, not in the southeast. We are very similar places with our populous so anything said is only a direct replication of yourselves. We even share the same accent!

Oh, and if you think the Madejski is quiet just wait until an ex-manager turns up. You will not be heard. :clap2:

Final point... Hob Nob is full of kids. Don't let em get t'ya.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
RoyalAli said:
What the f*** do you know about the Madejski?
If it is usually very quiet, then you must usually visit it.
I thought you were a Brighton fan?
Last time I visited Withdean, it was dead quiet, and I was sat amongst the home fans.
The Madejski is far louder than Withdean, and I've been to both.

f*** you royalsally

did you go to cardiff this year :jester:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
oh god...its started!

Reading fans on here giving it the ...my willy is bigger than your willy....!

Move on children:nono:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
RoyalAli said:
Yes.
And about half of you were singing.
:salute:

but reading didn't get to the playoffs?
why would you have a reason to go to the millenium stadium other than that.

hang on,
you went to see BRIGHTON play there?
why?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
harris.....as the little boy says

think about it!!!

You have been told off by a Reading fan

hang your head in shame and go and eat worms.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

they are very presumptious aren't they?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If you are 18, then behave like one you silly little boy.

There was only half of you singing....oohh isn't that awful...you haven't got any fans....naah nah nah nah naaaah...my dads willy is bigger than your dads willy....

:nono:

Donny Osmond

Jul 6, 2003
RoyalAli said:
What the f*** do you know about the Madejski?
If it is usually very quiet, then you must usually visit it.
I thought you were a Brighton fan?
Last time I visited Withdean, it was dead quiet, and I was sat amongst the home fans.
The Madejski is far louder than Withdean, and I've been to both.
You yourself (or maybe another Reading fan) have said on here that your home support is very quiet. Admitidly I have been to your ground only once, but I have seen at least 10 Reading games on sky and it was very quiet on all those occasions.
You know the reasons why Withdean is very quiet.
Calm down RoyalAli, relax, start breathing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here