Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading Crowd!!

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
My point was that they are 2nd in the championship and can still only get 13,00

How many do you think we would get at home against any team if we were in that position!!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
RoyalAli said:
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Its quite funny really, how the only thing you have to slate Reading about is our attendances.

2nd in the league and its all looking rosy.
Now how the hell did you manage to lose to Crewe?
???
They really were very very poor.

I'm sure we could think of a few more things. :p

Answer to your question was more to do with the refeering and linesman's decisions.

How on earth did you only draw with Leeds?

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Richie Morris said:

Reading is a Chelsea stronghold

Why Chelsea - a team in South West London? I think it's really sad when people don't support their local team - with the exception, of course, of people who originate from another area. Are there many ex Londoners living in the Reading area? Full marks to Royal Ali for supporting his local team and not joining the ranks of glory hunters - no doubt since Abramovic's money has brought increased success and more prima donnas to the club, this has attracted more hangers on. I feel sorry for the long term supporters of Chelsea who can no longer afford to go there. If I were from Reading there'd be no doubt who I'd support and it wouldn't be Chelski! Their blue shirts are becoming as annoying to see in areas far from Stamford Bridge as those of Manure! Give me the Albion - or even Reading (!) any day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here