Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading based fans for tomorrow

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
A bit like the southampton thread.

I was wondering whether any albion fans in reading will be going out to watch the game tomorrow night?I have spoken to a mate who is one of the managers at O'neils on friar street and they have said that they will put the game on the big screen for me. Would be nice to get a few albion out.

just a thought like ...

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
we have to turn reading blue and white for the night, and thats vertical stripes not the rubbish looking horizontal ones i see around here too much!

Horney

Oct 12, 2008
I live in RG2 and am going round to two more seagulls fans house in Woodley.
We are either viewing there or going to another house with big screen, nearby...so sorry, can't join you in Friar St.
Seems to be quite a contingent of BHA fans in Reading...we'll have to find a mutually convenient watering hole to all meet up.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I live in RG2 and am going round to two more seagulls fans house in Woodley.
We are either viewing there or going to another house with big screen, nearby...so sorry, can't join you in Friar St.
Seems to be quite a contingent of BHA fans in Reading...we'll have to find a mutually convenient watering hole to all meet up.
Whitley-ite?:lol:

Horney

Oct 12, 2008
Whitley-ite?:lol:

Sorry didn't respond earlier...on way to view march to Wembley....you are not far off...am right on edge of Dodge City, off Shinfield rd.
When wind is in right direction have heard crowd noise from Madstad....only times in my life I have walked to away games - last 4 Rdg v BHA games

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Sorry didn't respond earlier...on way to view march to Wembley....you are not far off...am right on edge of Dodge City, off Shinfield rd.
When wind is in right direction have heard crowd noise from Madstad....only times in my life I have walked to away games - last 4 Rdg v BHA games
Used to live in whitleywood for many years and the mother also lives there now:thumbsup:I go to the odd reading game if im bored:pjust waiting for falmer now:thumbsup:

shinfield is o.k apart from the sportsman;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here