Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Reading away

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
I get that, I was just raising some potential questions to the poster of the ‘interesting, very interesting’ post. Wondering what he found so interesting. I was assuming re the line up, as it does debunk the theory of some that Cucu would refuse to play., or it may be that Maupay is still in the squad and will get game time. You wouldn’t play him today if the deal to Italy was certain. He may not play anyway as he is just on the bench.

It was Cucu playing that I find interesting, in a pleased way. It'll be his body language I shall be watching, whether he looks happy or not...that sort of thing.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Quite, but that was never deemed a factual account of an infant conversation with our mothers.

If the 'song' you mentioned is treated in the same way are we to conclude that they don't want to go home and that Reading is quite pleasant ?

The song 'tits, fanny and *Team name* is a strange one. Does it not follow that if it has tits it has fanny as well ?

EDIT: When sung in Brighton, perhaps my question may be occasionally redundant when seeing those two physical attributes as a split singular...

Do our jolly juveniles still think that Birmingham is still a small town in Villa ?

To tell the truth, I'm bothered by the veracity of many of these chants. For example, did Tony Bloom really travel in a Skoda to bring us back a magic man? It seems unlikely for such a wealthy individual, unless of course he wanted to be incognito.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Less than 10 mins before KO. I think we may actually have more fans here than them.

IMG_20220723_145238.jpg

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
That’s probably going to be the side to start against United isn’t it?

Good atmosphere in the concourse for a pre season friendly [emoji106]

Can you confirm every single chant that you have heard since arriving so we can judge accordingly please

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here