Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Read this if you want to help bring down the price of petrol

If everybody bought petrol only at supermarkets, what would happen?

The supermarkets would run out of petrol.

And would the giants of the petroleum industry bust a gut to re-supply them, whilst their own outlets were well stocked?

Go figure.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
will never work.....

if people need petrol, they need petrol

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I haven't bought petrol from Shell, BP or Esso for over a year now and the price has rocketed. Maybe if I start using them again, they will lower the prices!! :D

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
If you want to do something, don't buy petrol at all

YES I AM AWARE some people are professional drivers, vans etc and some people work in remote locations miles from home, but who on here has recently...

driven round the corner to get a pint o milk

driven into the centre of Brighton from their home, in say, Patcham just to go to Primark

driven to work in Brighton (cause we got a car park...woo..hooo#sarcastic tone#)
again from the suberb, with 3 empty seats

etc etc..

get a bus, bike or walk, you lazy fucks

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I drove 600 yards to the shop there last night, but only because if they didn't have what I wanted I had to go to Tescos 2 miles away. In a town with no bus service.

Other than that my 25,000+ miles a year are all justifiable for work or social that can't be attained on this countries archaic public transport network...

scooter1

How soon is now?
And sadly the whole "forward this e-mail to 10 people" thing doesn't really work either as what ends up happening is YOU receive it 10 times from groups of random people and you get sick of the sight of it, and do as you would do normally in the first place

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here