Read this and weep palace scum....

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1309790201.391196.jpg

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Better odds than Leeds, saints, reading and blackpool.

Palace are 150/1

*snigger*

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
:dance::dance::dance:letys not get carried away!

OH f*** IT.............LETS GET CARRIED AWAY

:dance::dance::dance::vuvu2::vuvu2:

CPFC4Life7.

May 19, 2011
Last year, Boro predicted to piss the Championship. How'd that work out for them?

Year before, Blackpool expected to go down. What happened then?

Think PNE and Sheff United were amongst the bookies' favorites to go down at the beginning of last season?

Do you notice a trend yet you :wanker:'s?

CPFC4Life7.

May 19, 2011
That being said, I'm honestly shocked by this decision by CMS. Really seems like a sideways move to me. And not because you mugs are our biggest rivals, but because you're a fellow promoted side, typically lower league side, etc.

However, I'm not going to slag him off and say he's shite because he has gone to you lot. I certainly do rate him. Obviously doesn't have the best technical ability, but he works his arse off, is pacey, and a good finisher. Always seems to be in the right place at the right time (this past season, at least). Reminds me of a lesser (much lesser TBH) AJ.

Gus didn't sell him the club, he left for the same reason Murray came to us..and that's money. If he truly has aspirations of playing in the top flight, why not go to West Ham or Leicester? At the end of the day, money talks.

Hope he doesn't work out and that 3M comes back to haunt you.

Good luck this season, maybe this means you lot can stay in the division for more than a year :lolol:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
That being said, I'm honestly shocked by this decision by CMS. Really seems like a sideways move to me. And not because you mugs are our biggest rivals, but because you're a fellow promoted side, typically lower league side, etc.

However, I'm not going to slag him off and say he's shite because he has gone to you lot. I certainly do rate him. Obviously doesn't have the best technical ability, but he works his arse off, is pacey, and a good finisher. Always seems to be in the right place at the right time (this past season, at least). Reminds me of a lesser (much lesser TBH) AJ.

Gus didn't sell him the club, he left for the same reason Murray came to us..and that's money. If he truly has aspirations of playing in the top flight, why not go to West Ham or Leicester? At the end of the day, money talks.

Good luck this season, maybe this means you lot can stay in the division for more than a year :lolol:

You really think we could offer him more than West Ham or Leicester City?

You clueless prat.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Be careful what you wish for we just might be two divisions apart this time next year and chances are it won't be us in League One

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

:lolol: :lolol: WTF? Just because you lot spunked wages on a player that Gus didn't rate (you can't deny that now), doesn't mean we have done that to get to CMS. Maybe, just maybe we are an attractive proposition for players now.

Early Doors

Coach
Sep 15, 2003
Horsham

So if CMS has joined us for the money, that means we offered him more than West Ham and Leicester did. Which obviously means we are prepared to spend big on wages.

A question for you then, how come we 'couldn't afford' to keep Glenn?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I suppose he went to BHA to go challenge for top flight football as it is something they are quite accustomed to..

You really do need to get your head around the fact that we are no longer struggling tinpot little Brighton without a pot to piss in, in fact that sounds more like CPFC in 2011

We are going places, get used to it. Your two humiliations this season will be easier to bear then,

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

It's the yearly exception to prove the rule. The vast majority of teams end up where most supporters of other clubs (who can look objectively) think they will. Of course there's the odd surprise every season. The law of averages would suggest that they'll always be one or two.

But cheer up - there's hope for Palace there. You might be this season's surprise package that overperforms and stays up despite all recent evidence that points to inevitable relegation.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Last year, Boro predicted to piss the Championship. How'd that work out for them?

Think PNE and Sheff United were amongst the bookies' favorites to go down at the beginning of last season?

Why do fans go on other teams' websites. Go and play with the traffic you pikey ****!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley

One thing is for sure though, is the bookies dont get it wrong often and I have a hunch that this year could be the year they get it spot on.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
This is proof that even the average (retarded) Palace fan can understand, the tinpot club in this league is based in South London. Crawley are looking forward to you.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
To be fair ,they are a bit quite today arn't they?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here