Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Read This All of You Dick Knight Detractors

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Our chairman is often accused of being a penny pincher, not adventurous enough in the transfer market, lets managers go to clubs with more capacity/money.

Dick Knight hasn't led The Albion down this path-thank f**k!

Bantams squad up for sale

Bradford have told their entire playing staff they should look for other clubs as the financial situation at Valley Parade deepens.
The Bantams face reported debts of £36m and will hold crunch talks with their creditors on Friday.

Club secretary Jon Pollard said: "Players have been made aware of the dire financial situation of the club.

"They have been told that if they can find other clubs they should as it is in their best interests."

Pollard added: "The creditors meeting will go ahead as planned on Friday and further negotiations will take place in that.

"The club full appreciates the concern of the supporters and they can be assured that everything is being done to ensure its survival."

Pollard has also played down suggestions the Bantams, relegated to Division Two this term, may be forced to ground-share at Odsal Stadium with rugby league side Bradford Bulls.

He said: "We are unable to make any comment about that at the moment.

"We are looking into various options and will make a statement in due course."

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yet again I take my hat off to a chairman that lives within his means.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
And this announcement coming on this day, the anniversary of that awful fire that claimed 56 lives in 1985.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Bwian said:
And this announcement coming on this day, the anniversary of that awful fire that claimed 56 lives in 1985.

Thank God my son wasn't there then but it was instrumental in him becoming a fireman later.

He's just about given up on Bradford recovering financially:rolleyes:

Nov 3, 2003
living in what means the accounts have a debt? DICK TIGHT with the cheque book for new players DICK PLENTY for a pipe dream of a football stadium built in an area of OUTSTANDING NATURAL BEAUTY

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
FG aka Football Genius. said:
living in what means the accounts have a debt? DICK TIGHT with the cheque book for new players DICK PLENTY for a pipe dream of a football stadium built in an area of OUTSTANDING NATURAL BEAUTY

Why are you such a stupid Kunt FG? Dropped on your head at birth? Forceps too tight?

I'll probably regret this because f*** all you say makes any sense but here goes. Let's hear what the great FG has to offer in the way of an alternative to the way this football club has been run since 1997?

Come on shit for brains-let's read your definitive guide to The Albion and how it should be run. I'm intrigued to see how a braindead cretin like youself can come up with anything sensible. Forget all of the rhetoric, forget everything else that's gone before from your keyboard-tell us your master plan for seeing The Albion safely on the road to at least another 100 years of football.

If you don't have any sensible suggestions then would you kindly f*** off and follow another club because you are a tiresome kunt.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Bwian said:
Why are you such a stupid Kunt FG? Dropped on your head at birth? Forceps too tight?

I'll probably regret this because f*** all you say makes any sense but here goes. Let's hear what the great FG has to offer in the way of an alternative to the way this football club has been run since 1997?

Come on shit for brains-let's read your definitive guide to The Albion and how it should be run. I'm intrigued to see how a braindead cretin like youself can come up with anything sensible. Forget all of the rhetoric, forget everything else that's gone before from your keyboard-tell us your master plan for seeing The Albion safely on the road to at least another 100 years of football.

If you don't have any sensible suggestions then would you kindly f*** off and follow another club because you are a tiresome kunt.
Well said Bwian, but I tried this several months ago on a particularly angry rant one evening, and not ONE PERSON could come up with a sensible, viable alternative to Dick Knights guidance of the club thus far. The reason being - there isn't one. Dick has made mistakes in the past on the managerial appointment side of things, but as far as running the financial side of the club, there's hardly a day goes by that I don't thank my lucky stars that we have someone as astute and wise at the clubs helm.

Bradford ? At best, they will be back in administration in the summer, meaning a 10 point deduction to kick off their D2 campaign, if they even make it as far as being able to provide the Football League with the MANDATORY assurance that they can embark on next season and complete their fixtures.

A hideous legacy left behind by the foolish spending of Geoffrey Richmond (mirrored a few miles away by Peter Ridsdale). Must be something in the water up there. We are lucky indeed to have a man of the calibre of DK guiding the ship, with MP at his side.

Nov 3, 2003
clearly the club is not well managed as the accounts state i.e. profits made on goldstone sale to be passed onto revenue and the balls up sale of zamora when could sold him for millions to Everton then theres dissapearance of compensation for steve vd coppell no doubt that went up in smoke on a pipe dream too! in meantime do we see investment in the players no if it wasnt for the pure genius of Dean Wilkins working with the youth the club wood be stuffed for talent, the scouting system is practically non existant and yet have admin errors like on here stated sum1s ticket being sold to another person its run like walt disney theres nodoubt silent is an Albion fan though you must wonder the number of pal@rse managers weve had yet his commercial and footballing brian for chairing the club is far from tip-top, more like topsey turvey! worst of all all the eggs in one basket bit like watching Eastenders lets keep ploughing the money on the outsider horse in the hope eventually we win yet the odds get wider and wider if falmer doesnt happen and it may not (remember we gonna spend millions on a ground yet struggle to get wages paid for players eh hows that???) it will be no yoke if Silent takes the club into adminoistration and thats possible if falmer doesnt happen!

South Stand Zealot

Jul 8, 2003
Haywards Heath
TOMATO SOUP

RECIPE FOR SOUP

Take 1 litre of FG brains, stir in an ounce of angst, add a couple of capital letters and a few commas and whip into a frenzy ensuring plenty of froth.

Result - addle, mind numbing mumbo jumbo.

FG is at it again.

Best to ignore this wind-up crank. I understand the men in whitecoats are standing by.

Just ignore FG folks and the moron will disappear.

He became very tiresome before. Then he became so boring that folks started to ignore him. Result - FG stopped posting. So don't rise to his baiting - he's simply not worth it.

:smokin:

:bhasign: :falmer: :bhasign: :falmer: :bhasign: :falmer: :bhasign:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
FG aka Football Genius. said:

clearly the club is not well managed as the accounts state i.e. profits made on goldstone sale to be passed onto revenue
Which had NOTHING to do with the present board, who are now having to cope with this legacy left to them by the previous incumbants. How can you level this as a criticism of DK ?
and the balls up sale of zamora when could sold him for millions to Everton
Pure speculation. The club never received a concrete offer from Everton (or anyone else) for the £5m that was being banded about. Just cos it was in a 3 line snippet in The Sun, does not make it fact.
then theres dissapearance of compensation for steve vd coppell no doubt that went up in smoke on a pipe dream too!
Yes, I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Coppell compensation went towards the Falmer public inquiry. The fee's for that are crippling, but it is an attempt to salvage ther future of this football club - a future I assume you will take full part in when you take your seat at DK's "pipe dream" as you incessantly call it.

in meantime do we see investment in the players no if it wasnt for the pure genius of Dean Wilkins working with the youth the club wood be stuffed for talent, the scouting system is practically non existant
The club is cutting its cloth accordingly. If you want to see what happens when you piss resources up the wall that you DON'T have, take a peek at Valley Parade. You might just catch a glimpse as we pass, when you see poor old Bradford on their way down.
and yet have admin errors like on here stated sum1s ticket being sold to another person its run like walt disney theres nodoubt silent is an Albion fan though you must wonder the number of pal@rse managers weve had yet his commercial and footballing brian for chairing the club is far from tip-top, more like topsey turvey! worst of all all the eggs in one basket bit like watching Eastenders lets keep ploughing the money on the outsider horse in the hope eventually we win yet the odds get wider and wider if falmer doesnt happen and it may not (remember we gonna spend millions on a ground yet struggle to get wages paid for players eh hows that???) it will be no yoke if Silent takes the club into adminoistration and thats possible if falmer doesnt happen!
Can't be arsed with the rest of it, quibbling about ticket administration for fucks sake. I'm tired. Bottom line is, this is a last-ditch attempt by Dick Knight to save this club from oblivion. If Falmer is turned down and we end up in administration (which IS the inevitable outcome if it is declined), then you can lay the blame squarely at the door of the men who sold the Goldstone in the first place when we had nowhere else to go. THAT is what Dick Knight inherited, not caused, inherited, and THAT is what he is trying to piece back together.

FG, if YOU'VE got a better plan as to how to get this club back on track (aside from the juvenile PIPE DREAM of "get someone in who's going to donate us loads of cash" crap), then I'd LOVE to hear it. If you've not got anything else to come up with though, then just shut the f*** up.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Re: TOMATO SOUP

South Stand Zealot said:
He became very tiresome before. Then he became so boring that folks started to ignore him. Result - FG stopped posting. So don't rise to his baiting - he's simply not worth it.
Sorry.
Couldn't help it. I got annoyed again.

South Stand Zealot

Jul 8, 2003
Haywards Heath
Easy 10

I totally agree with your sentiments - well said, but don't let that FG prat get under your skin. Whenever you see one of his posts just ignore it. Simple.

All the best

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
South Stand Zealot said:
Easy 10

I totally agree with your sentiments - well said, but don't let that FG prat get under your skin. Whenever you see one of his posts just ignore it. Simple.

All the best

As usual, he manages to f*** up another thread with the ramblings of a cretinous brain dead twat. He gets offered an opportunity to prove that he has some working brain cells but uses that chance to prove that he is a sad, lonely, attention seeking twat whose cerebellum is obviously hot wired to his sphincter; explaining why he always talks a load of shit.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Yorkie said:
Thank God my son wasn't there then but it was instrumental in him becoming a fireman later.

He's just about given up on Bradford recovering financially:rolleyes:
Tell him to go to Horsfall and support Avenue! Under new manager Carl Shutt they 'did a Lewes' and qualified for Conference 2 North against the odds having only won TWO league games at home all season! Now there are only two divisions between the true Bradford club and the Manningham lot.

Lush

Mods' Pet
The Bradford situation helps to explain why Paul Reid is SOOOOOO absolutely thrilled to be here. From festering in the Bradford reserves to possibly playing at the Millennium Stadium and the chance to resurrect his career.

Nice bloke and great player. He's my tip to be the hero of the play-offs.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
FG - One quick question.....who employs Dean Wilkins? Surely the sign of a good youth set up is the sign of a well run club...? maybe if you think very hard and for once use your tiny brain, you may realise that the 'chairman' is responsible for Deans continued employment...Idiot

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Bradford look f***ed. In fact i'd say there was more chance of Bradford going out of business this summer than Milton Keynes Dons. Putting the entire squad up for sale is normally one of the final steps before the whole show comes to an end. Even if they did stagger through to the start of the season it seems higly likely they'll have a 10 point deduction and a first team made up of youth team players, playing all their home games away from home whilst their own stadium lies unused, the gates padlocked. I wonder what the odds are for both Bradford and Milton Keynes falling straight through Division 2?
Yesterdays memorial for the victims of the fire should help keep some perspective on the whole thing. Bradford City can always rise again and carry on, the people who died in that blaze never can. The deaths of so many people on that day was a tragedy. The near death of a football team is not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here