Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Re: Sheebo's post on ATC

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
I would like to be one of many fans to disagree with it. Why do people like Gus? What has he done to prove hes a good manager? Hes a clueless idiot.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I'm with Sheebo on this.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It would be a waste of time trying to convince any idiot who cant see that we are playing the best football that we have for a number of seasons and that hopefully results will soon improve to emphasise it.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The jury is still very much OUT. Seemingly performances are improving but we can play as pretty as we like and still get relegated. The squad is falling to pieces and there is a nasty lack of confidence about the place, plus we are down on luck at the moment.

I still think he could be a very successful manager for us but currently we are occupying a relegation spot and have two VERY tough games coming up.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
It would be a waste of time trying to convince any idiot who cant see that we are playing the best football that we have for a number of seasons and that hopefully results will soon improve to emphasise it.

No we're not. Im sick of hearing that the performances were good. I go every week and we're playing really bad. Its results that matter, and we're not getting them. We will definitely go down.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Mr Rehman, you have Slade in your avatar. I presume you're still a Slade-ite? Me too. :down: Bring back Slade!!!

I'm not convinced Poyet is doing a good job at the moment, certainly he and I disagree on many a thing so far, his team selections baffle me so very often. But, I think he'll get the job done in the end, and I think next season we'll be one heck of a team. Whichever league we're in. We need to settle with a manager for a while, and I think Poyet is the chap to lead us forward. It's just that he's taken on a squad of players he doesn't think is up to the job, or just not his type of player. Which is fair enough, he has a very different outlook on football than most of us. It's his team now, good or bad, and we'll have to give him time to get things sorted out.

I supported Slade, and I'll support Poyet. :thumbsup:

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Yes I was a Slade fan. The same Slade which the fans and chairman gave no time, despite already seeing what he can do (with a f***ing shit squad). I havent yet said Poyet out, but there may be no alternative, hes rubbish and we're getting worse. It just annoys me that everyone is pro Poyet, despite him not achieving ANYTHING.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
No we're not. Im sick of hearing that the performances were good. I go every week and we're playing really bad. Its results that matter, and we're not getting them. We will definitely go down.

I would suggest that either you sit facing the pitch or forget to go into the pub prior to the game, if you cant see the improvement in our play.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
But you are saying that Poyet is a clueless idiot, hes got us playing decent football, hes cleaned up our woeful disciplinary record, hes got several players playing much better than before and he has cleared out a number of players that were doing very little in the way of taking this club forward such as Mcleod, Livermore, Davies and Dickinson>

Thats just off the top of my head, now maybe you can tell us why you are not a clueless idiot!

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
99% of people??? Gus may have won over the league twoites who want us to go down after giving el-abd a new contract- no worries I am sure Hawkins will be getting a new contract too, while slowly getting our best players out of the club. Gus is a good manager, but he his faults are showing up more and more and it is about time that he brings in some ENGLISH assistance in the form of Dennis Wise, because he seems quite clueless sometimes.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
99% of people??? Gus may have won over the league twoites who want us to go down after giving el-abd a new contract- no worries I am sure Hawkins will be getting a new contract too, while slowly getting our best players out of the club. Gus is a good manager, but he his faults are showing up more and more and it is about time that he brings in some ENGLISH assistance in the form of Dennis Wise, because he seems quite clueless sometimes.

Did El-abd shag your wife or something? every post you make you mention him, weirdo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here