Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Re-location of North Stand stewards for Tuesday night!

SingitLoud

Dec 4, 2012
Hove
Just a suggestion! Perhaps some of our not so favourite stewards in the North Stand
can be re-located down in the South Stand for the Millwall match.{ie Billy Bunter}
Not only would it be a change of scenery for them, but enable us to concentrate
on the match . I think they should be shuffled around every so often anyway
as part of their training. Anyone in favour of this motion?
One more item. You get a text about pie and pint offers but no info about this fixture change!!! Would be nice to know when we are playing!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Nah, the 'Wall fans would be far too scary for them, they much prefer bullying small kids and OAPs.

Premiership Dream

Nov 16, 2011
I heard the stewards were back on form for the notts forrest game..........well they did f**k all at bolton as most of them stood for the whole game ....i cant see millwall taking there crap......and i've sat all round the ground and to be honest the stewards are only enforcing sitting in the north .....c**ts

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
I heard the stewards were back on form for the notts forrest game..........well they did f**k all at bolton as most of them stood for the whole game ....i cant see millwall taking there crap......and i've sat all round the ground and to be honest the stewards are only enforcing sitting in the north .....c**ts

If you sat all around the ground, it just can not be the north then

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
They should definitely be relocating some of the North Stand stewards. Right or wrong, it now seems that certain stewards have a reputation and it makes their job impossible to do. Why the club seems happy to leave them in an impossible situation, I just cannot fathom.

As for the stewards only enforcing sitting in the North, it seems to me they are only really enforcing sitting in A block. I stand in C block and have rarely see stewards making an effort to get people to sit down.

Premiership Dream

Nov 16, 2011
If you sat all around the ground, it just can not be the north then

Meaning ive sat in every stand ......and the only place i see the stewards getting heavy handed is in the North Stand.....I had seats in the family stand and seen people standing with no grief, however in north its getting ridiculous .....i was at watford away where everyone stood for the full 90mins ....uniformity is the word it has to happen everywhere

gingertom

Jan 14, 2010
Nobody ever stands for more than about 30 seconds in the family stand, that's a crap comparison PD.

Back to the original post.... from the family stand it is clear that a number of the stewards in the north stand have an antagonistic attitude towards the fans in the top left hand corner, looks totally unnecessary from over in family land.

Premiership Dream

Nov 16, 2011
Nobody ever stands for more than about 30 seconds in the family stand, that's a crap comparison PD.

Back to the original post.... from the family stand it is clear that a number of the stewards in the north stand have an antagonistic attitude towards the fans in the top left hand corner, looks totally unnecessary from over in family land.

well i sat on the back row of the family stand and stood for large proportions of the game no one mentioned sitting down to me......i even got on on fanzone whilst standing with my niece and nephew

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here