Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Razak deserves a song already!!!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Ok it didn't seem to carry down to the WSU south unless i missed it can you get them to sing it a bit louder next time Please!

It's weird how noise doesn't seem to carry that well throughout the stadium. Although if you are South WSU I doubt you can hear anything we sing unless it does catch on!

D

Deleted member 2719

It's weird how noise doesn't seem to carry that well throughout the stadium. Although if you are South WSU I doubt you can hear anything we sing unless it does catch on!
When all the North sing you sound great but when there is only quarter to a third singing it is hardly audible the away supporters probably only hear you when your going for it and they are quite. But often you guys start songs that spread through the west from the North end, i see you lot as the key to get the middle of the WSU singing as they don't do alot when we start up!! Although we do have a few lads doing the classics "give us a B........R.........i" great stuff it was loudest we had it against Ipswich.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
There's an old first world war song that used to be sung at the cricket. I think with a few tweaks we could make it our own...

Aug 26, 2011
Original idea! Shame we were singing Razak, Razak, Razak Razak Razak for the vast majority of the second half Saturday. Do carry on though.

Oh you're my hero!
Now is this the part where I say that I shouted it a few times in the NS and didn't hear anyone join in???
No cos i'd sound like a NOB!
I wish I was as cool as you......lol

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
You know that "dur dur durrr, f***ing useless" chant, how about "dur dur dur....Abdul Razak" But prolonging the zak bit to go in tune....should work. I hope he doesn't misinterpret the chant as f***ing useless though..could stage a walk out.

Infact, scrap my idea.

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
Dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur

Dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur ABDUL RAZAK

(Barbara Streisand, Duck Sauce)

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
You are my abdul
My abdul razak