Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Razak deserves a song already!!!

Aug 26, 2011
I know he's only on loan and he has only just stepped through the door but he is bloody awesome!
Anyway as a sign of respect and that here is probably the only song that will fit his name....!?

RAZAK
ATTACK
ATTACK ATTACK RAZAK!!:rock:

I don't mean attack Razak as that just insights violence....you understand yeah?

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I know he's only on loan and he has only just stepped through the door but he is bloody awesome!
Anyway as a sign of respect and that here is probably the only song that will fit his name....!?

RAZAK
ATTACK
ATTACK ATTACK RAZAK!!:rock:

I don't mean attack Razak as that just insights violence....you understand yeah?

Original idea! Shame we were singing Razak, Razak, Razak Razak Razak for the vast majority of the second half Saturday. Do carry on though.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Was the original thread no good then

Abdul razak football genius - the old John crumplin version or the new one as sung on Saturday

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Seeing as this was being sung on Saturday and there has already been a thread on the same subject... Yes, great idea!

Gwm

Oct 25, 2011
I heard a rumour today that a condition of his loan is he plays every game when fit !

From what we have seen already I hope this rumour is true !!!

Gwm

Oct 25, 2011
I forgot about the Liverpool bit - I thought he did play a part in the Hull game tho ?

D

Deleted member 2719

Original idea! Shame we were singing Razak, Razak, Razak Razak Razak for the vast majority of the second half Saturday. Do carry on though.
Seriously where were you as i heard nothing, i assume it didn't catch on.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
There were some lads in the WSU after the game on Saturday singing "Abdul Razak...Abdul Razaaaaaaaaaak he doesn't play cricket he's Abdul Razak"

Made me chuckle at the time.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I heard a rumour today that a condition of his loan is he plays every game when fit !

From what we have seen already I hope this rumour is true !!!

Would be great to see Razak and Assulin start they will rip any team in this division a new arsehole.If sicknote hoskins had shown the same desire to play as those two he might still be in our squad.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I got a great idea for a new song: there's this tune the fans at st pauli sing...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here