Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Razak & Assulin

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
On the back of one performance, these two are different gravy. A class we dont have, well apart from Vicente.

Razak wins balls, drives forward and looks to shoot (doesn't pass it as much as Bridcutt, but thats a good blend in midfield)

Assulin has some ridiculous skills, watching him in the warm ups was amazing. He then transfered it on to the pitch. Gai, Gai will tear you apart again...

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Do we know what their "Aspinall names" are yet?

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I would like to see Assulin, Razak and Vicente all be on the pitch at the same time. I think they would tear the championship a new arsehole.

On the other hand I'm am also frustrated that Gus always plays Barnes, what is Gus seeing that we don't?

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
any chance of keeping them permanently? or are they very much seen as young prospects for man city? just here getting some first team action..

doubt it.

Razak is obvs a key part of city future plans or they would of loaned him in jan instead of waiting for yaya to come back for internatil games.

Assulin is dubbed the next messi (by barcalona) and doubt he will leave city until a mega cash deal with a team is done in the future.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
doubt it.

Razak is obvs a key part of city future plans or they would of loaned him in jan instead of waiting for yaya to come back for internatil games.

Assulin is dubbed the next messi (by barcalona) and doubt he will leave city until a mega cash deal with a team is done in the future.

Early days for them both with us but the initial signs are good. If they do tear up the Championship for us that would surely push up their fees, possibly beyond our reach. I'll enjoy it whilst it lasts, a bit like having Vicente.....except I hope they are less injury prone!

City

Feb 17, 2012
Manchester City FC
On the back of one performance, these two are different gravy. A class we dont have, well apart from Vicente.

Razak wins balls, drives forward and looks to shoot (doesn't pass it as much as Bridcutt, but thats a good blend in midfield)

Assulin has some ridiculous skills, watching him in the warm ups was amazing. He then transfered it on to the pitch. Gai, Gai will tear you apart again...
Thanks for your post, mate. :)

I see that Gai has certainly impressed; Abdul as well!

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house

If they really thought he was the new Messi why did they let him go to City?

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
He went on a free as his contract ran out (obvs got offered more money at city), just like why did they let fabregas go to arsenal then pay £30 million 5 years later.

sounds like good business by City then. Can sell for loads of money in a few years & help balance their books to comply with new governance rules.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
any chance of keeping them permanently? or are they very much seen as young prospects for man city? just here getting some first team action..

If we sign Razak permenantly, i will eat my car.

arkan

Jan 26, 2010
Sittingbourne
we will never sign them permanently, but if they enjoy their spells this season, we could have a good chance of getting them on a seasons loan in the next campaign

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
we will never sign them permanently, but if they enjoy their spells this season, we could have a good chance of getting them on a seasons loan in the next campaign

Was about to post the same thoughts :thumbsup:

City

Feb 17, 2012
Manchester City FC

I agree with this. Razak is a big prospect that we want to keep and blood in at City. Assulin on the other hand is a gamble that could certainly pay off for us provided he stays fit and continues to develop.

By the way, when is your next match and is it televised?

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I agree with this. Razak is a big prospect that we want to keep and blood in at City. Assulin on the other hand is a gamble that could certainly pay off for us provided he stays fit and continues to develop.

By the way, when is your next match and is it televised?

Saturday home to Ipswich ,not on the box but extended hilights on player from monday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here