Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Raul

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Raul, how are you enjoying earning silly money in this sunshine? How do you fancy earning much less? It's a top 6 club *cough.. championship...cough* in England, *cough...near...cough* London, and it barely rains there, honest guv. Yup, *cough....ex....cough* Spanish internationals are already there.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He's at Al Sadd, I've said it at least 10 times now. Stop this. If he signs for us I will personally buy everyone who mentions this post an albion shirt.

Definitely worth quoting. It's BOGOF atm so you can get me a HOME and AWAY kit, cheers.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
He's at Al Sadd, I've said it at least 10 times now. Stop this. If he signs for us I will personally buy everyone who mentions this post an albion shirt.

I can make something on ebay here...

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
How many of you are now trying to get hold of Raul's agent, like "Yeah just let him sign and then he can go straight away, there's an albion shirt in it for you" :D

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Stop it!

I'll shoot my bolt in a min.....oh bugger:eek:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

No need to buy me a shirt. Just pay for 'RAUL' to be put on the back of the one I already have.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :guitar:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
the way NSC works, after a week at the top of the board, it could turn out to be cheaper for you to pay Raul not to come under any circumstances haha

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
the way NSC works, after a week at the top of the board, it could turn out to be cheaper for you to pay Raul not to come under any circumstances haha

Oh, i've already spoken to his agent, he's begging for his client to come to the Amex but I've put my foot down on it. :laugh:

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
But you decided to wait until somebody else did a thread on him before mentioning this on NSC yeh? Odd!

That's a bold call to make considering we've been linked with a spectacular signing... Not saying it's happening but you seem bit too sure. Remember many on here have had egg all over their face from such bold statements before...

Ordinarily you could dream, but he JUST signed for someone last month.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Ordinarily you could dream, but he JUST signed for someone last month.

Maybe he found it too hot, maybe he prefers the cool breeze of the south downs, maybe hes fed up of playing infront of 1 man and his dog :shrug:

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011

I'll have an away one biggest you can get.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

Just in case :D:thumbsup:

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade

Can I have a home shirt in a medium size please? That will do nicely!

Here's hoping...can't believe how the club keep us dangling like this, wondering..!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here