Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

raul is the player the moose is talking about

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
i can confirm this is defo true whether we get him or not i dont know. i can only guess hes not liking life in the middle east and fancies joining the spanish revolution at brighton

This is not going to happen BUT we're talking about one of the greatest goalscorers in the history of European football. If Gus pulled this off, which he absolutely won't, it would, for sure, be a certifiable miracle and we should apply to the Vatican for "Father" Poyet's beatification immediately.

Smile

Aug 19, 2011
Macprawn did say we was signing Wayne Bridge before anyone else. I do not think for one minute it will happen but you have to give Gus credit for even trying.

Last edited:

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
So having decided he wanted one last BIG pay day in the Middle East, he's suddenly decided that BHAFC and 10-20k/wk is more important?

Jog on - nothing to see here

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
So this is a new approach, not starting a rumour about someone we are signing, starting a rumour that someone else's rumour is about a player we are signing.

Therefore if we don't sign Raul, he can simply say well it wasn't my rumour, I was just saying who he thought we would sign.... tricky!!

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
So when did "moose" say this? last night?

Maybe we were in for him, but he decided to go to the Middle East instead?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Can we please line all the schoolchildren up against the wall and jab the lot of them with a long lasting anaesthetic that won't wear off until the first week of September? I realise they are too young to be as ashamed of themselves as they should be but they embarrass the hell out of me! Moose is a total cretin but compared to the idiots who come up with this sort of garbage he 's made to look like friggin' Einstein! :rant:

18 posts and the twat has the temerity to go on Twitter and boast about how long his thread about Raul is going to be!......and then to cap it all Bozza decides to re-tweet it to boost advertising revenue. Christ on a bike!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here