Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

raul is the player the moose is talking about

Macprawn

Jun 1, 2011
i can confirm this is defo true whether we get him or not i dont know. i can only guess hes not liking life in the middle east and fancies joining the spanish revolution at brighton

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Didn't know who Moose was until fairly recently. He seems to be a bit of a cock.

I got excited by the three amigos at Wigan (Diaz, Martinez and Seba) all those years ago, despite caring little for Wigan.

Vicente, Bruno and Raul - I think I might just explode.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I'd say Moose has pretty reliable sources, but going via them, him and you I'm not so inclined to believe it just yet. It would be incredible if true though.
His scoring record at Madrid can only be described as DIRTY.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Didn't know who Moose was until fairly recently. He seems to be a bit of a cock.

I got excited by the three amigos at Wigan (Diaz, Martinez and Seba) all those years ago, despite caring little for Wigan.

Vicente, Bruno and Raul - I think I might just explode.

have Vicente, Calderon and Bruno not been described as the 3 amigos yet? And if they haven't, why the hell not?

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
This rumour isn't going away is it? This carries more weight than the crappy Owen ones ever have.

Starting to believe this could happen!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Just bollocks. He hasn't even played for his new side yet.

He said he wanted to play outside of Europe in a less competitive league so he could spend more time with his family and that his wife loved Doha.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
This has to be total bollocks. He's going to walk away from a massive contract in the Middle East to take 10 grand a week here?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here