Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rather Happy I am!!!!

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
3-1 over Fulham, 4th in the league and on our way up to Europe :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

So in such a god mood I go to Charlton local, have a few :drink: with other CAFC fans, get on train singing songs all the way to London Bridge. change trains and with four other supporters (all a bit tipsy) sung songs all the way to Brighton :p. Oh what a life .

:bounce: :flameboun :bounce: :flameboun :bounce: :flameboun :bounce: :flameboun :bounce:

btw sorry to hear about Lincoln, was it bad? :(

JEM

Jul 5, 2003
Bevendean
Hmmmm. It won't last, you know - I doubt if you'll be in the top 10 come the end of the season.

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
JEM said:
Hmmmm. It won't last, you know - I doubt if you'll be in the top 10 come the end of the season.

I don't like your attitude. Just cause you lost to shitty old Lincoln don't mean you can spoil MY fun :p

JEM

Jul 5, 2003
Bevendean
My attitude is superb. What makes you think I'm bothered about Lincoln?

JEM

Jul 5, 2003
Bevendean
Bolton?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Charlton looked class. You were saying you were going down a few games into the season though Matt! Man City should go 4th today though when they beat Leicester.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I saw part of the Charlton-Fulham match. It was extremely boring that I turned it off. I can't believe they showed that over the Arsenal-Spurs game!

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
Turkey said:
Charlton looked class. You were saying you were going down a few games into the season though Matt!

How times change, but if you look at the videos form earlier we were no where near as good as we are now. We were qyuite shit for 2 or 3 games. God knows how they turned it around. We play good, solid football for 90 mins whivh id very nice to watch :clap2:

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
perth seagull said:
I saw part of the Charlton-Fulham match. It was extremely boring that I turned it off. I can't believe they showed that over the Arsenal-Spurs game!

You don't know what the f*** you are talking about do ya - our game was as good as the other london derby

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
It was the Arsenal- Spurs game on my tv?

Perhaps regional stations were allowed to choose.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
i have to confess charlton are my other club.great club aswell - i think most albion fans like charlton.think albion promoted and charlton in europe would be good

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here