Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
[yt]ukJQAaiWZRk[/yt]

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
So many replies to make:

Herbicide - one fot hefew bands I still love listening too... Walkabout is a fantsatic album. Raise you again with Talk Talk.

gazwag - The great Pete Murphy of Bauhaus is now a Turcophile living in İstanbul and has done some fantastic solo stuff... also born in the same hospital to me.

Tyrone - Icehouse and the Gurus yes but Moving Pictures. Here's another.... Paul Kelly

Diffbrook - How dare you!!!!! Prefab Spoürout have just ahd one of the albums of the year!!! And as for Midnight Oil... thery were huge pretty much everywhere except the UK.

Juan - Haven't heard anything from him since Big World. What else is there?

ElP - Red Guitars... yes!!!! Know where I can download any? (maybe bhaafc knows?)

Lets also add Propaganda and King, who's ex-keyboard player came out to work in Turkey and got sacked in his fifth week after opening his flat door to some invited students wearing only a kitchen apron and holding a spatula.

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
Six pages so far and still no mention of Transvision Vamp? What's wrong with you?

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iN45OjB-cCU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iN45OjB-cCU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

Almost 1980

Jilted John - now better known as John Shuttleworth!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here