Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rant in C minor

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Why are there so many ****s who feel the need to play their music out load on a shite little speaker on their mobile. These cocks are following me everywhere, on buses, walking down the street and especially on the train. What is it that makes these current buns think that I want to hear their f***ing hip hop/R&B/Techno/Pop/Ethnic music. At least play some Electronica or Indie you arse wipes. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Thats better.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I normally play music fairly loudly in the car with the windows down.

If I see a Brighton fan, I whack on That's Zamora or if I see an attractive young lady - I normally switch to Stand by Me. It shows my sensitive, yet sophisticated side. ;)

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
have to agree with you, drive me mad, even worse when its one of my mates playing all that crap.

was shocked when one of them put kasier cheifs on, i didnt mind that :)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Wouldn't mind, but their choice of music is absolutely always embarrassingly bad. Guess it goes with the turf of being a complete KNOB

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
seagulljaz said:
was shocked when one of them put kasier cheifs on, i didnt mind that :)

That would make it far worse for me, not better. :)

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Grrr... don't even give me started - it's often the little shits who live in the council estate near to me, so i have to listen to their tripe the whole way home normally after ive had a bad day at work :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Windmill

Jul 6, 2003
Tadley, Nr Reading
I live just behind a Tesco Express, and the little gits leave the music on in their cars, with the windows down, while they are in the shops!

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
the fact that most teenagers these days pass driving tests is incredible in my eyes, specaily if you think most flop they GCSE

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Spot on Les.

Im really going to get shot for this but when I get the tram from East Croydon to Elmers End to work its usually black males or females playing their GANGSTA R&B or Hip hop or some other f***ing shit.

They supply headphones you twats.

For the sake of racial equality a friend of mine was on a train back to Burgess Hill and there was aome white chav playing 50pence or whoever and my mate said look mate just f***ing turn it off will you.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
seriously, if you've lost your headphones you little c**ts, they don't cost much to replace. Why subject everyone else to your shitty taste in music

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
They always come into work with there crap music playing too loud for the shitty little speaker that is on those phones!!!

if i liked the song that much id go and buy it!!! :angry:

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
I was actually going to start a thread on this :angry:

What I like doing is if with friends I normally say out loud "I cant wait to get of this bus so I dont have to listen to this shite"
Doesnt stop them doing it but it makes me feel better.

One day I WILL turn round and say to them to turn it the f*** off.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
tadley gull said:
I live just behind a Tesco Express, and the little gits leave the music on in their cars, with the windows down, while they are in the shops!

If they leave there windows open......im sure i could think of some way of stopping them or at least making them do there windows up in future !!! :lolol:

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
Cereal Killer said:
I was actually going to start a thread on this :angry:

What I like doing is if with friends I normally say out loud "I cant wait to get of this bus so I dont have to listen to this shite"
Doesnt stop them doing it but it makes me feel better.

One day I WILL turn round and say to them to turn it the f*** off.

i normally turn round and tell them to f*** off :)

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
tadley gull said:

trash their f***ing stereo then :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here