Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Rangers v Brighton

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Average first half. Mwepu looks like a great signing. Can see Khedra breaking in to the first team, plenty of energy and creativity, just needs to work on that final ball. Maupay and Connolly looking like they've signed up for the missing list already.
Star of that half was the away kit. I like it. I like it a lot.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
As we know, not a lot to be gained from friendlies but first half looked promising all round with Duffy and Mwepu shining and Khadra looking lively too.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Classic pre season - lots of bench and fringe players out there and disjointed. Mwepu looks a decent prospect so far.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Average first half. Mwepu looks like a great signing. Can see Khedra breaking in to the first team, plenty of energy and creativity, just needs to work on that final ball. Maupay and Connolly looking like they've signed up for the missing list already.

Khadra looks to be a good replacement for Ali J.

Can see him coming on from the bench a fair bit.

Connolly looking ok too.

hoof hearted

Sep 14, 2019
I'd quite like to see Tau come on and play on the right and Khadra moved into the central attacking midfield postiion replacing Lallana.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Meanwhile, elsewhere Lions making a brilliant fist of it in the 2nd half against the world champions!

hoof hearted

Sep 14, 2019
How we can watch the same game and see it so differently I thought Duffy was looking out of sorts
No idea. I don't think he done anything wrong and made a goal line clearance. Looked quite comfortable in possession as well. Definitely didn't see his first half performance as 'out of sorts'.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I think Khedra is ready for first team action very soon......always liked him and thought he was a real find.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here