Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rangers Celtic match !!!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
As for the game, from what I've seen, the game was surprisingly good, not that bad tempered and at least two of the sendings off were debateable. Why that Celtic defender was sent off in the first half I really don't know. Shocking decision, IMO.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Think the Amex needs to watch the footage of the home fans, that's how you support the home team, all 3 stands rocking. Makes us look pretty average.

Did you go to the Leeds game and to a certain extent the Southampton game?

People also seem to COMPLETLY forget this is the first season at the Amex - 90% of the fans didn't know the people around them or where the atmosphere would originate from. Maybe, just maybe if we here playing that match against Palace for the title then the atmosphere would be just as good.

Hugh'sDad

Nov 29, 2011
'Ove
The Old Squirm I call them.

Singing songs about the IRA in one shit hole ....and tunes about Proddy Battles won 300 years ago in the other one, south of the Clyde.
All the time 10's of thousands of 'decent' twats tut tuting and smirking like school kids

Vile sickening morons, the lot of them

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Did you go to the Leeds game and to a certain extent the Southampton game?
People also seem to COMPLETLY forget this is the first season at the Amex - 90% of the fans didn't know the people around them or where the atmosphere would originate from. Maybe, just maybe if we here playing that match against Palace for the title then the atmosphere would be just as good.
I did, are you trying to say there was a good atmosphere ?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The Old Squirm I call them.

Singing songs about the IRA in one shit hole ....and tunes about Proddy Battles won 300 years ago in the other one, south of the Clyde.
All the time 10's of thousands of 'decent' twats tut tuting and smirking like school kids

Vile sickening morons, the lot of them

This....with bells on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here