Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ralph Brown

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Famous for the Clerkenwell Carrot :bowdown:

And yes, TMLS, I think he generally tries to get a bit of Albion stuff in his films and TV appearances now. I seem to recall something on the wall of his office in Lock, Stock, for example.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
sully said:
Famous for the Clerkenwell Carrot :bowdown:

And yes, TMLS, I think he generally tries to get a bit of Albion stuff in his films and TV appearances now. I seem to recall something on the wall of his office in Lock, Stock, for example.

Isn't it the Camberwell carrot and wasn't it the office in Mean Machine not lock stock?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
He was great in Wayne's World 2 :bowdown: "...or Ozzie doesn't go on stage".

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
In his film "New Years Day" there is a flower memorial for kids that dies on a school trip and you can see an Albion pendant.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I think he also tried to get something onto the Phantom Menace but Lucas vetoed it. I believe in an interview he said he was wearing an albion shirt or pants or something under his costume.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
I think he also tried to get something onto the Phantom Menace but Lucas vetoed it. I believe in an interview he said he was wearing an albion shirt or pants or something under his costume.

To be fair to Lucas, it would hve looked a little odd, is his naboo starfighter.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
tinx said:
Isn't it the Camberwell carrot and wasn't it the office in Mean Machine not lock stock?

Yeah it was Mean Machine. Its in the scene where he first meets Danny Meehan (Vinnie Jones), if you look on the wall of his office you can see two pictures of the Goldstone.

Last edited:

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
The Large One said:
Extra Brighton link in that film. Perry Digweed played one of the football-playing guards.

Didn't think he'd have the balls for a role like that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here