Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rail: 40 minute delays at Gatwick

Line problem.

Train services on all routes via Gatwick Airport are being disrupted due to a points failure.Short notice alterations, cancellations and delays can be expected.

Message Received: 14:24:20 25/01/2008

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Normal service should be resumed by 5pm according to website.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
This afternoon was probably the best time I could have chosen to visit the doctors or I'd be a very angry commuter right now!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bloody disaster on Southern Railway this morning - one hour late to work

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
There were no trains from Shoreham to London from 06:30 to 07:30, we were advised weather issue but eventually it appears a train broke down.

Unfortunately the Paramedics were called as well as someone was taken ill on the platform.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Got the 6.47 from Brighton this morning only to arrive at Victoria about the same time that the 7.16 is scheduled to arrive.

I do like getting on at Brighton though, and sitting smugly in my seat as all those that get on after Preston Park end up standing all the way :)

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
1. Adverse rail conditions
2. Some broken down train in Wivelsfield
3. Another broken down train in Norwood Junction.

Those were the excuses I also heard this morning...I should have been in my office at 8:30am but instead walked through the door at 10:40am.

The thing is ther problems started when I arrived at Angmering station this morning and twice I turned to walk back home but then the barriers went down.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Got the 6.47 from Brighton this morning only to arrive at Victoria about the same time that the 7.16 is scheduled to arrive.

I do like getting on at Brighton though, and sitting smugly in my seat as all those that get on after Preston Park end up standing all the way :)

I do like to get off at EC on the way home and know that I will be sitting smugly at home whilst all the coast commuters will be still on the train.

:clap2:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
good job I chose today to go to the dentist and drive up to our office in creepy crawley

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I do like to get off at EC on the way home and know that I will be sitting smugly at home whilst all the coast commuters will be still on the train.

:clap2:

I do like staying on the train on the way home all the way to Brighton knowing that I live in the greatest town in England.

:yahoo:

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
It occurs to me that I see all your guys without knowing it on may daily passages.

I spoke to a couple of Brighton fans at Cla'am last Friday. Are you NSC'ers?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here