Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Raheem Stirling

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
Anyone heard of this kid?just been shown a video on youtube of him and was blown away by the skill of this kid!only 16 i think the boys got potential.i would put a link up but not the best on computers! Go on youtube and type his name in and just watch the class of this talent

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Very highly rated at Liverpool, would love to see him come on loan.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
He spent a few years at QPR as a kid (LOL, he's only 16 now, but you know what I mean) and I heard second hand from one of the youth coaches there that he was BY FAR the most talented player he'd ever worked with at that age. I think he was about 13-14 at the time.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
I'm sure he's talented and I like to believe hype too but I don't think that video of him showing pace and skill against other 16 year olds was particularly convincing...

Don't mean to be a sourpuss, I look forward to seeing a video in two years of him showing the sick potential that I hope one day we'll find blooming in a wunderkid from the Albion top training facility... one day lads. The Champ Manager dream. One day... an international of awesome class... one day.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Turn on the TV. I think I prefer Kazenga.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here