Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rafa Benitez Rant

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Anyone else hear this on radio 5 live. Could be out tomorrow either sacked or he may walk. Main points:-
1:- Had a pop at fans for constantly booing him and not supporting team.
2:-Accused Abramovich of a "massive mistake" at calling him interim manager.
3:-fans don't have to worry about him because he won't be their next season anyway. Thoughts?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
he's right, but then he know exactly what he was getting into when he took the king's Ruble.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Chelsea fans are twats booing him every game.

Very much so, I know he said certain things when he was Liverpool boss, but he was passionate and wanted Liverpool to win, the fans haven't given him a chance at Stamford Bridge. But if it had stopped at having a pop at the fans, then it would have been shrugged off, but so publicly criticising Abramovich? He'll be gone very soon. It was a very passionate post match press conference and I felt for him a bit.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The owner has f***ed up his little side business big time, no-one will want to be a manager there ever

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Poyet would last half a season there and then enter the wilderness, seriously bad move in my view

briggsy

May 2, 2011
West Hove
what a muppet Benitez will get sacked in the next 48 hours you cant say what he said in that interview and keep your job mind you that could be bad news for us with Gus being a leading contender

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Guus Hiddink was brought in as interim manager and it didn't faze him, so what's Benitez's beef?

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I'd give that first goal to Fernando Torres even if it took just the slightest touch off him from Ramires' shot in the Middlesboro v Chelsea match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here