Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Radiohead Ticket Pre Sale

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
you absolute LEGEND wilka. just got two for the wed gig. was waiting til they're officially on sale on fri. hadn't heard anything from waste. how did you know?

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
will be totally worth it. i think their new album is amazing. would sound and feel much better in a darkened room, but hopefully they'll play well after the sun has gone down!

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
About £47 with postage and booking fee. You need to click through to the second page for the alternate ticket outlet all the uk dates still have tickets I think.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Excellent spot - 2 tickets booked for London 24th June.

Expensive day today after buying 2 Springsteen tickets as well!!! Add that to spending a fortune at Torquay and Doncaster last night means I have spent all my Christmas money.....will have to make my Mum something now :)

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Interesting to see their new found generosity doesn't extend to ticket prices!

the slow norris

Feb 8, 2005
Suffolk
Sweet!!!! Just bought 2 tickets to see them in Berlin, never seen radiohead before and never been to Berlin, why not knock off 2 birds with one stone! Ummmed and aaahhhhed for ages but decided "what the hey", one of my favourite bands ever and only yesterday I remarked to my quite well informed subconcious self what a stellar album the bends truly is. Cannot wait for the gig!!!:drink::drink::drink:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Woohoo! Just got home to find m pre-ordered In Rainbows boxset waiting for me. Unfortunately, it's going istraight in my son's time capsule (he was born on the day it was released), once I have burnt the extras CD of course ;)

Just giving this a bump to say again THANK YOU WILKA.

Went last night and it was absolutely amazing. It was the second time I've seen them, and doesn't quite top Glastonbury 03, but they were still immense.

A fairly high proportion of the crowd though seemed to have little interest in the music. Why the f*** were they paying £50 for a ticket and then standing with their back to the stage talking to their bloody friends all the way through?

Celeb-wise I saw that annoying short blonde women from Big Brother (Nikki?) and just about resisted the urge to punch her, and apparently a man that stepped on my foot was 'the scottish guy from 4 weddings & a funeral' (according to the better half).

Did anyone who went to either night actually see Bats For Lashes? We got there about 7:15 and she'd already finished; what time was she on? Would have like to have seen her (not knowing any of her music).

Was glad I went last night, on Tuesday apparently they played a lot less of the old hits and stuck a lot more to In Rainbows. For anyone that cares, the setlist...

'Reckoner'
'15 Step'
'There There'
'All I Need'
'Lucky'
'Nude'
'Weird Fishes/Arpeggi'
'Myxomatosis'
'National Anthem'
'Faust Arp'
'No Surprises'
'Jigsaw Falling Into Place'
'Optimistic'
'Videotape'
'Everything In Its Right Place'
'Idioteque'
'Bodysnatchers'
- - -
'House of Cards'
'The Bends'
'Bangers and Mash'
'My Iron Lung'
'Karma Police'
- - -
'Go Slowly'
'2+2=5'
'Paranoid Android'

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
On Tuesday we got

1.15 Steps
2.Bodysnatchers
3.All I Need
4.National Anthem
5.Pyramid Song
6.Nude
7.Weird Fishes
8.The Gloaming
9.Dollars and Cents
10.Faust Arp
11.There There
12.Just
13.Climbing up the walls
14.Reckoner
15.Everything in its Right Place
16.How to Disappear Completely
17.Jigsaw Falling into Place

Encore 1
18.Videotape
19.Airbag
20.Bangers and Mash
21.Planet Telex
22.The Tourist

Encore 2
23.Cymbal Rush
24.You and Whose Army?
25.Idioteque

Excellent gig, Bat for Lashes came on at 6.45 and I thought they were pretty good(set was not helped by the power blowing out after about 20 mins), but they returned to do two final songs once power was restored! She has a great voice.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Just giving this a bump to say again THANK YOU WILKA.

A fairly high proportion of the crowd though seemed to have little interest in the music. Why the f*** were they paying £50 for a ticket and then standing with their back to the stage talking to their bloody friends all the way through?

That annoyed me so much as well. They soon pipe down when anything from the Bends or Ok computer was played. Always happens at gigs. People might as well just have gone to the pub.

Good set list though but like you say crowd ruined it a bit for me.

Listened to the Concert from my back garden on Tuesday night, with a cold beer then some mojito's, gave it a miss last night due to the footie.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here