Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Radio Sussex Phone In

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I will obviously have it on the radio going home from the game but in the past it was a must listen to if only to here any controversy but yersterday seemed a bit bland and too PC.

You are right we must tune in or we will lose it or we will get more of Non League round ups which dont interest me at all as I support BHA.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Is it me but I thought a phone-in is just that, a phone-in. Yesterday how many actually phoned-in? 3 or 4, hardly a phone-in plus a fill in with 2 sets of commentary from the game, more of a long winded discussion from JB and a few set ups from people plugging their blogs. Very boring and disappointing I'm afraid.

D

Deleted User X18H

Is it me but I thought a phone-in is just that, a phone-in. Yesterday how many actually phoned-in? 3 or 4, hardly a phone-in plus a fill in with 2 sets of commentary from the game, more of a long winded discussion from JB and a few set ups from people plugging their blogs. Very boring and disappointing I'm afraid.

Plugging their blogs? Disgraceful!

Last edited:

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
I'm so EXCITED I'm NEARLY wetting myself
That's not why you're almost wetting yourself. I look forward to your positive, constructive and insightful contributions over the season, both on NSC and via the phone-in.

:)

D

Deleted User X18H

I will call you tomorrow night Steve, did you hear the one about the.......no! I will tell you tomorrow night.

I had a bit of white wee wee when I spoke to 'Mike Ward' on Saturday, we all know it's Harty really, pretending to know nothing, about the Albion, and Football in general.

He's such a gas!

Last edited:

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
I don't think I want to be EXCITED by the Phone-In. If it provides the chance to shout "fuckwit" and throw the occasional object at the radio, I'm quite happy. I don't want to know about BLOGS and excitement is all a bit much at my time of life...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here