Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Radio Sussex Phone In

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Loads of people slagged off Ian when he was doing it.

It seems they got what they wished for.....

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
To be fair I think we should give Mike Ward a chance. Personally I think his knowledge of football in general is shocking, and his sarcasm grates like skin on a parmesan scraper, but give it a few weeks to see how the bloke fares...
Steve, however, is top notch and will do the job proud...

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
mike ward is an arse but, to be fair, i thought it was okay. JB is the star of the show anyway, so as long as he keeps asking JB to respond to callers points it'll be fine.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
JB is the star of the show anyway, so as long as he keeps asking JB to respond to callers points it'll be fine.

JB is excellent, is he on every week this year or will we be subjected to Norman Gall who doesn't read a game half as well as JB?

I particularly enjoyed Byrne trying to bite his tongue over Adams tactics last year ( not very succesfully) as Harty pedalled his "it'll all turn out ok" line for most of last season.

Don't personally think Harty will be missed too much as long as JB is helping with the commentary and phone in. I don't actually mind Mike Ward at all.

Last edited:

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
JB is excellent, is he on every week this year or will we be sujected to Norman Gall who doesn't read a game half as well as JB?

its normally JB at home and NG away. JB is very good isn't he. really informative, i find myself agreeing with him almost all the time.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
JB is excellent, is he on every week this year or will we be subjected to Norman Gall who doesn't read a game half as well as JB?

I particularly enjoyed Byrne trying to bite his tongue over Adams tactics last year ( not very succesfully) as Harty pedalled his "it'll all turn out ok" line for most of last season.

Don't personally think Harty will be missed too much as long as JB is helping with the commentary and phone in.

was thinking that myself - JB had adams number right from the first home match of the season when he questioned his substitutions.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
JB is now the voice of saturday afternoon radio!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here