Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

radio in the workplace

Jul 20, 2003
normally I work from home, test match special/ radio 5/ radio4 on in the background - if some major mental effort is required silence, if I'm doing something utterly banal I might pop an old movie or some Simpsons on

I've started working a couple of days a week in an office - local commercial radio on constantly

I have learned one thing

I f***ing HATE JAMES BLUNT

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
pevenseagull said:
normally I work from home, test match special/ radio 5/ radio4 on in the background - if some major mental effort is required silence, if I'm doing something utterly banal I might pop an old movie or some Simpsons on

I've started working a couple of days a week in an office - local commercial radio on constantly

I have learned one thing

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Radio 2 in our office. Pretty good except when Jeremy Vine comes on!!!

ARGH!

Feb 16, 2006
Hove
I was in a pub in Twickenham and one his crappy songs came on and the WHOLE pub groaned with discussed. How on earth did this talentless goon sell so many records! :angry: :angry: :angry:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Lammy said:

ARGH!

is he sponsored by the Daily MAil or something, because he f***ing infuriates me, I really would love to see him get a good hobnailing :angry:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I worked for a while for Classic FM, nobody in their office listened to their own product, it was usually Virgin.

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
pevenseagull said:

I have learned one thing

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Join the Club

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I moved offices about 2 weeks ago, in my last one it was R2 with the somewhat infuriating Jeremy Vine over the lunchtime period, now it is R1 with the dulcit tones of Jo Whiley, one of my fave DJs.

D

Deleted member 2719

Lammy said:

ARGH!

What is wrong with Jermy vine i think his Show is excellent?

I can't stand Wogan and Bruce they talk far too much jibberish for me i really struggle to see how anyone can laugh's at their jokes.

Ken Bruce:shutup:

Terry Wogan:shutup:

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
If anyone walks past Preston rock garden, my little radio will be belting out talksport up to 2pm then Steve Wright.

Occasionally you may get a blast of relaxing classics at 2 on classic FM.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
MattewEdwards ShinPads said:
I was in a pub in Twickenham and one his crappy songs came on and the WHOLE pub groaned with discussed.

disgust!

bailey

Sep 24, 2005
Seafront Brighton
Why do people *hate* James Blunt. I mean it's a pretty strong feeling, I hadn't realised people felt that way until Chris Martin (?) said something about it at the Brits.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here