Well done Nic.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

We've got the best fan in the land
We've got the best fan in the land :mexican:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Thanks guys ....

As I said I didn't sign up for this and this is about EVERY Brighton fan and those from many other clubs. I did nothing except send out press releases

I had hoped to mention Falmer but the time was cut short because of the Old Bailey feedback.

I hope when I visit Five Live (part of the prize) I hope may get a chance to plug Falmer and the public inquiry - particularly as it is likely to be in early February!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Well done Nic mate,

I buy you a coke or...sorry a tonic water on Saturday!!

:flameboun :flameboun :flameboun

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
The £50 Sports Book vouchers to the next NSC fundraising auction ... but I keep the chance to meet Victoria Derbyshire in warmth of her studio!!!!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
I agree ... as I said earlier, there are loads who deserve this: Richie Morris, Delboy, Lord B, Roz, Lush and all those who made Wear Red for Wrexham such a success, as well as everyone who helped with the Fans United event (Northstander, Biscuit, Hiney, Turkey, Rod Thomas, Set of Tracksuits, El Pres etc etc), plus Turkey and the Large One for organising the Millennium Stadium banner, everyone who contributed and all the Wrexham fans who have in turn helped us and finally to Attila for the past eight years and for Tom Hark (am not worthy to even walk in his shadow) ... far too many more to name, but you know who you are

Last edited:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
attila said:
Well done mate.

John ... you have done more for this club, Wrexham and football in general than I could ever hope to do in five lifetimes ....

for nearly everyone here YOU are our number on fan EVERY year

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here