Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RADIO 5 Live commatary - they lie

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If you have the facility on your telly to use the interactive bollocks, switch on to radio 5 live commentary and see if you can spot the game they are commentating on.

I watched the Brazil game last night and changed the commEntaryBECAUSE MOTSON AND LAWRENSEN WERE BOTH REACHING NOISY CLIMAXES EVERYTIME A BRAZILLIAN TOUCHED THE BALL :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: ....anyway, I was listening to the commentary and some Irish bloke was jabbering on and what he was saying bore no resemblance to what was going on , on the pitch.

At one point, Ronaldinho ( over-rated twat) was twatting about and he miskicked it and fell over, an dthe commentator said..." ...that was a fantastic back heel by Ronaldinho, which didn't quite reach its target..." NO IT WASNT....he fell over!!!!

Next time its on, switch it on and see if you can guess what game they are commentating on

............and it didn't reach the target.................

Well I can do that againgst any opposition!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Not as bad as the Talksport LIE, where they regularly tell us that you "won't miss a second" and "every game live" ... they don't say it's only if you have a DAB digital radio.

:angry:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I kind of agree, but it can't be easy.
They do have to talk about every aspect of the match, the moment it happens, for the full 90mins. Instead of just droning on only when they feel like it, & still getting it wrong.
Give me 5-live any day, I thought Martin Jol was fantastic last night.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Stst Brother said:
I thought Martin Jol was fantastic last night.

Yeshh, hish shummerishing wash shooperb.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here