Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

racist Cheats

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
According to Harty A Female Cheat fan was being racist towards Leon as they came off for half-time.

Find her and get her out.

Makes you laugh cause they have Spirites against racism boards around the ground

Scum

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
or CUNextTuesday

jmc

Jul 11, 2003
Portslade
If he knew who it was why didn't he report it to either the Police or a steward...shit stirring me thinks! :shootself

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
I did JMC and was looked at like I'd just come down in the last shower, but I am going to write to the Chesterfield Chairman drawing a little diagram as to where I was sitting and where the female klan member was.
Shitstirring is part and parcel of fanzines and phone-in hosting but this JMC is far more serious.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Good to hear you on the Radio Harty! I was hammering down the M23 at the time and was just able to catch the end of your show. Around Gatwick though I think I was picking up a pirate radio staion and had to go from 104.5 to 104.8 to hear what was going on. As I got nearer to Brighton I was able to go back to 104.5!

Hello? Hello?

Sorry I'll shut up now...

jmc

Jul 11, 2003
Portslade
good on yah Harty, I totally agree there is no place in football for any sort of racism...give em hell.....:clap:

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
few years back wen we lost one nil in the last minute and oatway got sent off. we took 2500 that day . alot of their boys (10 i think) all skinheads were doing nazi salutes. anyone remember that?

i f***ing hate them with a passion now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here