Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Racism’s Tommy Robinson charged with assault...

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
It was probably staged.

Tommy Robinson has no credibility

Exactly. Who can believe him and who knows what he's said to his daughter (or actually not and it could have happened as he said) so it's impossible to find out the truth even for the Courts.

Most 'normal' people would look at him, look at his past record and come to the decision that he's a lying f*** and a total tosser.

I was driving thru Sompting village a few months ago and a house had a hand made sign up at the end of their short driveway that said 'free Tommy Robinson'. My mixed race best mate was in my van with me and wasn't impressed either. So some people actually do believe the (insert your own adjective here).

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Tommy Robinson fled Britain on Sunday night to “put himself beyond the reach of authorities” in the UK, where he was due to be in court over alleged contempt proceedings, the hearing was told.

The far-right activist, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, was arrested on Sunday at the Eurotunnel terminal in Folkestone by police who used counter-terrorism powers, but he was released on unconditional bail.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Tommy Robinson fled Britain on Sunday night to “put himself beyond the reach of authorities” in the UK, where he was due to be in court over alleged contempt proceedings, the hearing was told.
No surrender indeed. Bottle job

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
plenty on twitter , recordings of his police call and things

the system want him silenced

for the record i dont support him but the way he gets treated by the police is unfair compared to other things that happen in this country.

His " banned " documentary gives food for thought

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Its been proven that he wasnt trying to flee. Either media blackout or media mis truths on this one.
He was due in court today. He left London on the EuroStar.
There are penalties for not appearing in court, so an arrest warrant has been issued. Standard procedure.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia

for the record i dont support him but the way he gets treated by the police is unfair compared to other things that happen in this country.

Isn't it banned because it's libellous?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Food for thought that you can get done for libel if you lie.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

silence😂
personally I think we should deport him to Ireland so he can make us of his Irish passport.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021

Sorry, it's just that you had said it had been proven he wasn't trying to flee. Post #85. Has it been proven? Or do you want to amend that claim?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Sorry, it's just that you had said it had been proven he wasn't trying to flee. Post #85. Has it been proven? Or do you want to amend that claim?
From the things i watched it looked to be proven but happy to amend it .

Not something massively invested in , just what i thought was an observation thats out there.

anyway ....

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Not as stupid as those that buy into his BS.
And there were plenty of the usual gammon, football 'lads' and a few of their WAGs on Saturday. My wife and I had the misfortune to walk past their gathering point. Lots of St George flags, a few county flags (didn't see a Sussex one) and Templar (another right wing nut job signifier). Later in the early evening we saw some of them outside a gay pub in Soho, eyeing up the clientele - not sure what for, though.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Which of these hasn’t he done?

IMG_2280.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here