Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rachel Riley on Countdown

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I was admiring the young lady and noting that her acting as being bitten by a vampire had more than a little of "the little death" (orgasm) about it.

You should see the scene itself my friend.... :drool:
[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xdwz2AsDTLc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xdwz2AsDTLc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]
Not good quality, but the DVD is out in a few weeks.

Jeff Stelling hosts Countdown, so people should be watching anyway. :lol:

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
At first I wasn't that impressed when she took over as the Countdown dolly, but if she continues to dress like that - phwoar! I'm a fan!

.....still wouldn't say 'No' to Carol Vordeman though......

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
I was admiring the young lady and noting that her acting as being bitten by a vampire had more than a little of "the little death" (orgasm) about it.

And you were partly right - the books are about sex (more about abstinence).

And for the ladies - Pattinson is totally mine!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Still not a patch on cazza
carol_vorderman_19.jpg

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
At first I wasn't that impressed when she took over as the Countdown dolly, but if she continues to dress like that - phwoar! I'm a fan!

Agree.....have noticed she's been taking a look at herself on TV (or some advice) and started to stand upright! Actually makes quite a difference....especially in dresses like that little pink number! :love::p:drool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here