Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

r u upbeat about the new season?

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
just over three weeks too kick off. but yet no new signings. we have been down this road before. last time we were in div 1. where has all the money gone from the play off's. am i right that we owe about 8 million. that was the case under archer and bellotti. so has dick knight done us proud as a chairman of this great club i ask myself and other's. don't get me wrong. i have loved the last 4 seasons. but we need to stay in div one if we have any chance and dreams of ever playing in the prem. and yes i know we need falmer to do this but also a team to get us there.
so got mr knight this time round we have a manager in div 1. now all we need now is some new players.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
ive got de ja vu

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Lammy said:
just over three weeks too kick off. but yet no new signings. we have been down this road before. last time we were in div 1. where has all the money gone from the play off's. am i right that we owe about 8 million. that was the case under archer and bellotti. so has dick knight done us proud as a chairman of this great club i ask myself and other's. don't get me wrong. i have loved the last 4 seasons. but we need to stay in div one if we have any chance and dreams of ever playing in the prem. and yes i know we need falmer to do this but also a team to get us there.
so got mr knight this time round we have a manager in div 1. now all we need now is some new players.

The google translation for this in English is 'I am fed up with the potless pillock as chairman and for this club to have any chance of going forward then Knight will have to go'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here