Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

r u upbeat about the new season ?

SEAGULLS OVER LA

Jul 5, 2003
kilmarnock
just over three weeks too kick off. but yet no new signings. we have been down this road before. last time we were in div 1. where has all the money gone from the play off's. am i right that we owe about 8 million. that was the case under archer and bellotti. so has dick knight done us proud as a chairman of this great club i ask myself and other's. don't get me wrong. i have loved the last 4 seasons. but we need to stay in div one if we have any chance and dreams of ever playing in the prem. and yes i know we need falmer to do this but also a team to get us there.
so got mr knight this time round we have a manager in div 1. now all we need now is some new players.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
How many more of these threads are going to be started between now and Aug 7th ? Shall we do a sweepstake ?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Well I was until I talk to some of these fans and they now make me feel completely depressed about it all.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
so what if we struggle like hell?!

last time we were in this division i loved it! its gonna be great

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
some great days / weekends ahead cant wait

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Damn right, im well looking forward to it.
Quality opposition every week, brilliant to watch.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
If we'd had Copell from the start we may still have been there! I'm not expecting much but I believe we'll stay up!! In my books in our situation that will be a season on success!!

:clap2:

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
bring it on more excited about this season than the last one in the champs league.

might be because we have the same manager that we ended with at the end of last season

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The Northstander said:
If we'd had Copell from the start we may still have been there! I'm not expecting much but I believe we'll stay up!! In my books in our situation that will be a season on success!!

:clap2:

I feel the same way and not as depressed as yesterday now there are more people posting the same .

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Let me think about it for a moment.

This season. Leeds, Sunderland, West Ham, Derby, Coventry, Sheff Utd, Leicester, Forest, Wolves.........

Last season. Brentford, Cheaterfield, Colchester, Port Vale, Wrexham......

Yeah, I'm looking forward to it.

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
i can't wait, signings or no signings. my expectations for the team really aren't high, so any good away trips (leeds, west ham, sunderland etc) will be more about the trip, beer and stadium than the result and any last minute equalisers or lucky 1-0 wins will be a massive bonus!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here