Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Quote from the stockport forum

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
"I'd give you a report on the game but I was sat too far away from it to see anything, those Brighton fans deserve success, to travel out of town to that dump would have put most supporters off ages ago."

That could be the definitive backhanded compliment.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
ah well at least they feel our plight. They bought a good set of fans down with them, and had a good bit of banter in the pubs in the city.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Brilliant turnout from Stockport fans but I did think they were rather quiet considering their numbers. To be fair they weren't really playing for anything but I expected them to be a bit noisier.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I know it was the last away game of the season which many fans always aim to attend, but to come to our shithole with nothing to play for, given their current plight, they would have been excused bringing a handful.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
The fact they stayed behind and applauded us lot on the pitch is a credit to their club, and I for one hope their problems are sorted out soon.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Brilliant turnout from Stockport fans but I did think they were rather quiet considering their numbers. To be fair they weren't really playing for anything but I expected them to be a bit noisier.

Could be half of them were Seagulls

:clap:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I know it was the last away game of the season which many fans always aim to attend, but to come to our shithole with nothing to play for, given their current plight, they would have been excused bringing a handful.
Hmmm, sunny Brighton on a bank holiday weekend should be worth spending a couple of hours in the Withdean away end.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
whats the link for the stocky forum?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

philgull25

Jul 29, 2005
Polegate
Fair play to stockport they made a game of it. Came to win and could well have done. Brilliant turn out and I can only hope they sort themselves out

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Loving the quote in the signature! That kid knows nothing.

I remember you telling me that Jarrett was definately better than Hammond:rolleyes:

Anyway that was more based on the fact that Revell was my favourite player. Wrong words used, just loved his workrate..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here