Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Quite word in the shell like after the Christmas party last week

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Unbelieveable - I actually tried to act with a dose of decorum at the Crimbo do last week and would you believe it but.............................

I was asked to speak with my boss and a member of the HR team today. Nothing too serious - well only because there had been no complaints lodged by the staff concerned so I'm told.

We have a technical bod from Germany who has recently joined - after all the freeby bubbly etc popped myself in his lap and asked if he liked Fawlty Towers and Harry Enfield.

Told some plump bird she was talking rubbish when she tried to insist that her thyroid problem was why she was overweight - I suggested that it was due to the four turkeys she had just eaten after the three starters. And the fact that she hired a six seater taxi to go to the Mcdonalds drive thru every lunch time.

Then unfortunately things went down hill as the karaoke started and I promptly lurched up first and banged out what I thought was a heartfelt rendition of Green Green Grass of home.

It so happens that I dedicated the song to some fit dorris who was there with her husband and instead of hair like gold and lips like sherries sung pubes of gold and tits like cherries......

the rest of the night is a haze but I do remember being in a hedge with a large chap called Barry.

Perhaps the last Christmas do I attend.

Diggers

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Unbelieveable - I actually tried to act with a dose of decorum at the Crimbo do last week and would you believe it but.............................

I was asked to speak with my boss and a member of the HR team today. Nothing too serious - well only because there had been no complaints lodged by the staff concerned so I'm told.

We have a technical bod from Germany who has recently joined - after all the freeby bubbly etc popped myself in his lap and asked if he liked Fawlty Towers and Harry Enfield.

Told some plump bird she was talking rubbish when she tried to insist that her thyroid problem was why she was overweight - I suggested that it was due to the four turkeys she had just eaten after the three starters. And the fact that she hired a six seater taxi to go to the Mcdonalds drive thru every lunch time.

Then unfortunately things went down hill as the karaoke started and I promptly lurched up first and banged out what I thought was a heartfelt rendition of Green Green Grass of home.

It so happens that I dedicated the song to some fit dorris who was there with her husband and instead of hair like gold and lips like sherries sung pubes of gold and tits like cherries......

the rest of the night is a haze but I do remember being in a hedge with a large chap called Barry.

Perhaps the last Christmas do I attend.

Diggers

And all that excitement without being able to spell the word quiet. Amazing!:lol:

Told some plump bird she was talking rubbish when she tried to insist that her thyroid problem was why she was overweight - I suggested that it was due to the four turkeys she had just eaten after the three starters. And the fact that she hired a six seater taxi to go to the Mcdonalds drive thru every lunch time

pissed myself laughing!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here